ADVERTISEMENT

Perhaps the inability to tackle is a function of the lack of scrimmaging

82hoosier

All-American
Sep 7, 2001
Based on recruiting ratings this is probably the most talented team in the last 40 years. I think the Tom Allen, by focusing on the defense, has lost sight of the big picture. The fact that he had to wait till after six games this year to fire Darren Hiller is evidence of that. I still don't understand Walt Bell being hired as the offensive coordinator. Don't get me started about the defense.

2 years ago when Tom Allen blocked the Big ten logo on the team's bowl game uniforms I thought that there were big problems. All of the stars had come together and the Hoosiers had gotten a completely undeserved top 10 rankings and Alan let it go to his head.

He needs to get rid of this passive-aggressive bullshit, pull his head out of his ass and be kinder to Hoosier Nation. Talk with the press. Stop lecturing them. He talks about going deep into the bench but I don't see it. I would be surprised if more than five players transfer out after this season after watching Jack Tuttle sit the bench for the entirety of the first seven games when clearly things were not working at the QB position. The bitter reality is that Tom Allen can thumb his nose at everybody because he knows his contract cannot be bought out. I think Tom Allen is a good man but right now I think he's pretty certain that he's the smartest man in the room and it's pretty clear that he isn't.

Also, LEO does not play very well when you're getting your ass kicked every week year after year.

Last edited:
Reactions: travlinhoosier
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT