ADVERTISEMENT

Per IU football Twitter Page

Ok,I guess I jumped the gun a bit on my post.

No... Evidently you and H. Rising were both correct..., and I was somewhat mistaken...

Previously he was titled assistant now they've bumped it up to "Associate"... //You were right...///

Evidently "Associate" must mean "Extremely Respected"...

Looks like that's a title that more than one guy on a staff might be able to have also...

Seems like it's designed to reflect how valuable a member of the staff you are to the outside world...

No... Evidently you and H. Rising were both correct..., and I was somewhat mistaken...

Previously he was titled assistant now they've bumped it up to "Associate"... //You were right...///

Looks like that's a title that more than one guy on a staff might be able to have also...

Seems like it's designed to reflect how valuable a member of the staff you are to the outside world...
Maybe also a salary hike attached to it?

When I see this I always think about the running gag about Dwight Shrute on "The Office". Big difference between "assistant regional manager" vs. "assistant TO the regional manager"

When I see this I always think about the running gag about Dwight Shrute on "The Office". Big difference between "assistant regional manager" vs. "assistant TO the regional manager"
iu

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT