Per IU football Twitter Page

76-1

All-American
Mar 22, 2017
Indiana
Ok,I guess I jumped the gun a bit on my post.
No... Evidently you and H. Rising were both correct..., and I was somewhat mistaken...

Previously he was titled assistant now they've bumped it up to "Associate"... //You were right...///

Evidently "Associate" must mean "Extremely Respected"...

Looks like that's a title that more than one guy on a staff might be able to have also...

Seems like it's designed to reflect how valuable a member of the staff you are to the outside world...

red hornet

Freshman
Gold Member
Dec 17, 2019
No... Evidently you and H. Rising were both correct..., and I was somewhat mistaken...

Previously he was titled assistant now they've bumped it up to "Associate"... //You were right...///

Looks like that's a title that more than one guy on a staff might be able to have also...

Seems like it's designed to reflect how valuable a member of the staff you are to the outside world...
Maybe also a salary hike attached to it?

oldcougar77

All-Big Ten
Apr 21, 2004

When I see this I always think about the running gag about Dwight Shrute on "The Office". Big difference between "assistant regional manager" vs. "assistant TO the regional manager"