ADVERTISEMENT

People that need to leave this forum.......

You sound like Obama. They cling to their Bibles and guns instead of putting their faith in government. I'd rather trust in God and my ability to take care of myself and make good decisions than give it to Uncle Sam. Like Reagan used to say,"Be leary of someone who knocks on your door and says, "I am here from the government and I want to help"."

I'm sure Reagan spelled it "leery", though.

There couldn’t be a better example of what I was talking about than you. Thank you for proving my point.
So, are you one of these people who has full faith in the government? Obviously you are not a Trump fan. So has it been hard for you to live and have peace while he is in office? I didn't agree with Obama on much. I did like how he talked to the black community and told the men that they had to stop making babies and not taking care of them. This is also true for the white or any other community. Fatherless situations is a curse upon any community Yet I didn't lose sleep because of Obama being in office. For my God is real and I ask Him for wisdom. According to James 1 if we ask God for wisdom He WILL give it.

So, are you one of these people who has full faith in the government? Obviously you are not a Trump fan. So has it been hard for you to live and have peace while he is in office? I didn't agree with Obama on much. I did like how he talked to the black community and told the men that they had to stop making babies and not taking care of them. This is also true for the white or any other community. Fatherless situations is a curse upon any community Yet I didn't lose sleep because of Obama being in office. For my God is real and I ask Him for wisdom. According to James 1 if we ask God for wisdom He WILL give it.
I have no doubt you ask. I have no doubt He gives it. I do wonder why you seem unable to heed it or use it to grow as a person.

Reactions: Cavanagh
Yes, I know a lot of them. Some of the most annoying people on earth. There are bigots, and just as many in the right tho. Bigots on the left just make me want to shoot them. Bigots on the right I honestly get scared for the human race. The dumbest folks in America are Republicans. Rural America for the most part is outright scary in how little brain cells they have, don’t get me wrong there are som very smart farmers that are right winged, they normally run the county and own the most land.
Must be a big city bigot!!!! Yeah. See how well you'd do without farmers. Sorry we aren't all robots like liberals.

Reactions: Lucy01
Must be a big city bigot!!!! Yeah. See how well you'd do without farmers. Sorry we aren't all robots like liberals.

nope rural as it gets. And 9 out of 10 of my neighbors are idiots. The smart ones own all the land and are farmers. Just a lot of people with broken down pickups in rural Indiana with a acre of land.

nope rural as it gets. And 9 out of 10 of my neighbors are idiots. The smart ones own all the land and are farmers. Just a lot of people with broken down pickups in rural Indiana with a acre of land.

9 out of 10 people calling other people idiots are usually the idiots. They just don’t know it. Their ego inflates their brains and reality of the world.

Are the pickups on blocks?

You just described where I live!

You sound like Obama. They cling to their Bibles and guns instead of putting their faith in government. I'd rather trust in God and my ability to take care of myself and make good decisions than give it to Uncle Sam. Like Reagan used to say,"Be leary of someone who knocks on your door and says, "I am here from the government and I want to help"."
Cool story, bro ...

You need back on your meds. typing pure drivel. I've not noticed anyone being racist. You must love that word.
Another alternate account ehhh. You didn’t notice but plenty did before it got deleted. Then he got banned.

Boiler Up!!

But if that "wisdom" is not what you want it to be where did it come fr

But if that "wisdom" is not what you want it to be where did it come fr
True wisdom starts with God. But those who don't know God can still have wisdom because wisdom in some of its aspects is universal. Many of the Proverbs Solomon wrote himself or compiled from others can be learned and applied to all people. To be wise is to live life seeing what is right and wrong, and having the ability to choose the right way. Here is an example for men in the area of marriage. Proverbs 21:9 says Better to live on a corner of the roof than share a house with a quarrelsome wife.
This verse is really saying,"be careful if you make your wife angry because you aren't going to like it. Pick the battles carefully you are willing to anger her." Now this would apply to Christian men as well as Atheist men or Buddhist men. For we all are in trouble if we tick our wives off.

Solomon says ALL IS FOLLY.
He makes that point in Ecclesiastes at several points. One example is the acquisition of wealth. A person makes a lot of money and then they die. Somebody who didn't work for it gets the money. That is folly. What this book is about is a man who had it all and has time to really question the meaning the life. In the end he says In Ecclesiastes 12:13 Now all has been heard;
here is the conclusion of the matter:Fear God and keep his commandments, for this is the duty of all mankind.14 For God will bring every deed into judgment, including every hidden thing,
whether it is good or evil.

You represent Trump and Trump supporters VERY well.....His dumb ass will be gone in November, but yet people like you will still be here unfortunately.
When DJT wins in a landslide, will you off yourself, or perhaps move to Venezuela?

Reactions: Lucy01
Can Logan Duncomb break into the top 50 this season? He just keeps getting better, and is young for his class.

Reactions: brianiu

Much more terrifying is someone who knocks on your door and says, "Are you saved."

Says the supporter of the worst President EVER...lol
Please give specifics on your opinion as "worst President EVER." Please be as specific as possible, to include explaining how your life has suffered the last 4 years. Thanks in advance :)

Please give specifics on your opinion as "worst President EVER." Please be as specific as possible, to include explaining how your life has suffered the last 4 years. Thanks in advance :)

He won't, he's one of the sheeple that believes everything on CNN. You know the type....

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT