ADVERTISEMENT

People that need to leave this forum.......

Anyone that said they would leave this forum if IU didn’t make the NCAA last year needs to go ahead and get the F out of here!!
You got a better chance at getting all the people to leave the country that said they would if Trump was elected, ie Samuel Jackson, Rosie O'Donnell, Whoopie Goldberg.

You liberals love to play the racist card when in fact you are the bigoted ones

While liberals for sure use the race card too much, their still right half the time. Not many far left racists. Actually, I don’t know any, and I’m from Bloomington, home of the far left. However, I know a shit ton of racists that are right to far right. Is a reason for that stereotype. Just like most stereotypes, there is some truth behind it.

Reactions: JIMSHAM
Anyone that said they would leave this forum if IU didn’t make the NCAA last year needs to go ahead and get the F out of here!!
You deserved a permanent ban and I think you'll find a way to get one. By the way, are you too stupid to realize that all the projections had IU in the tournament before it was canceled? If you pledged to leave if they made the tournament, you should leave (before you're permanently banned) because the chances that IU was going to be in were nearly 100%.

DKN11BPX0AAz4da.jpg

Stay classy...geeze all the maggots are out today.

Reactions: MG80
Wow The mods let both Victimbear and Ordfan back in one week.

I will give it a week then decide.

While liberals for sure use the race card too much, their still right half the time. Not many far left racists. Actually, I don’t know any, and I’m from Bloomington, home of the far left. However, I know a shit ton of racists that are right to far right. Is a reason for that stereotype. Just like most stereotypes, there is some truth behind it.
How about bigoted liberals? Do you know any of those?

How about bigoted liberals? Do you know any of those?
Yes, I know a lot of them. Some of the most annoying people on earth. There are bigots, and just as many in the right tho. Bigots on the left just make me want to shoot them. Bigots on the right I honestly get scared for the human race. The dumbest folks in America are Republicans. Rural America for the most part is outright scary in how little brain cells they have, don’t get me wrong there are som very smart farmers that are right winged, they normally run the county and own the most land.

Yes, I know a lot of them. Some of the most annoying people on earth. There are bigots, and just as many in the right tho. Bigots on the left just make me want to shoot them. Bigots on the right I honestly get scared for the human race. The dumbest folks in America are Republicans. Rural America for the most part is outright scary in how little brain cells they have, don’t get me wrong there are som very smart farmers that are right winged, they normally run the county and own the most land.
You sound like Obama. They cling to their Bibles and guns instead of putting their faith in government. I'd rather trust in God and my ability to take care of myself and make good decisions than give it to Uncle Sam. Like Reagan used to say,"Be leary of someone who knocks on your door and says, "I am here from the government and I want to help"."

You sound like Obama. They cling to their Bibles and guns instead of putting their faith in government. I'd rather trust in God and my ability to take care of myself and make good decisions than give it to Uncle Sam. Like Reagan used to say,"Be leary of someone who knocks on your door and says, "I am here from the government and I want to help"."

There couldn’t be a better example of what I was talking about than you. Thank you for proving my point.

ADVERTISEMENT