ADVERTISEMENT

People Advised To Have Sex With Masks On And 'Do Positions Facing Away From Each Other'

sglowrider

Hall of Famer
Gold Member
Apr 9, 2012
Tiny Red Dot
resize

https://www.ladbible.com/news/lates...qIaO8HqlqdNfBcLHe--WY5r0bVmRTayc_C-GnNBw9AoNM

People who have intimate partners but don't live together have been advised to take several steps to prevent the spread of the coronavirus.

If you don't live with your significant other or your sexual partner de jour is just a regular, casual thing, then you can never be too careful, especially when it comes to stopping the spread of the coronavirus.

That's why UK sex health charity Terrence Higgins Trust has provided some helpful advice on what to do next time you have someone round to your place.

Medical Director at Terrence Higgins Trust Dr Michael Brady said: "Sex is a very important part of life and, as the Covid-19 pandemic continues, we all need to find ways to balance our need for sex and intimacy with the risks of the spread of Covid-19.

"As there are increasing concerns about a 'second wave' of Covid-19 your best sexual partner during the pandemic is you or someone you live with. Having said that, there are ways to make your sex as safe as possible."

The charity warned against such acts as blow jobs and rimming, as that can pose a higher risk of transmitting of the coronavirus after traces of the disease were found in semen and poo.

They've also recommended wearing face masks during the act to ensure droplets don't get shot into the air during a particularly passionate moment.

To help prevent the spread of the virus even further, you could try doing sex positions where you don't face each other.

The charity continued: "Masturbation, using sex toys and phone or cam sex are the safest options as they can be done without being in close proximity to anyone else.

"Just make sure that if you're having cam sex you don't share images that might identify you, unless you want to, and that you aren't pressured into anything that makes you feel uncomfortable.

"Washing your hands for more than 20 seconds (or using hand sanitiser) before and after sex will also reduce the risk."

The advice might change down the line, but heed these helpful hints as we continue to get through the pandemic.

resize

https://www.ladbible.com/news/lates...qIaO8HqlqdNfBcLHe--WY5r0bVmRTayc_C-GnNBw9AoNM

People who have intimate partners but don't live together have been advised to take several steps to prevent the spread of the coronavirus.

If you don't live with your significant other or your sexual partner de jour is just a regular, casual thing, then you can never be too careful, especially when it comes to stopping the spread of the coronavirus.

That's why UK sex health charity Terrence Higgins Trust has provided some helpful advice on what to do next time you have someone round to your place.

Medical Director at Terrence Higgins Trust Dr Michael Brady said: "Sex is a very important part of life and, as the Covid-19 pandemic continues, we all need to find ways to balance our need for sex and intimacy with the risks of the spread of Covid-19.

"As there are increasing concerns about a 'second wave' of Covid-19 your best sexual partner during the pandemic is you or someone you live with. Having said that, there are ways to make your sex as safe as possible."

The charity warned against such acts as blow jobs and rimming, as that can pose a higher risk of transmitting of the coronavirus after traces of the disease were found in semen and poo.

They've also recommended wearing face masks during the act to ensure droplets don't get shot into the air during a particularly passionate moment.

To help prevent the spread of the virus even further, you could try doing sex positions where you don't face each other.

The charity continued: "Masturbation, using sex toys and phone or cam sex are the safest options as they can be done without being in close proximity to anyone else.

"Just make sure that if you're having cam sex you don't share images that might identify you, unless you want to, and that you aren't pressured into anything that makes you feel uncomfortable.

"Washing your hands for more than 20 seconds (or using hand sanitiser) before and after sex will also reduce the risk."

The advice might change down the line, but heed these helpful hints as we continue to get through the pandemic.

Screw all ya want, just don’t work or play football or go to school.

resize

Woof Woof!

Reactions: sglowrider
My neighbor watches me masturbate. I wish she weren't 80.

What if when God masturbates, it rains? Anyone ever think of that? A rain shower could just be one big facial.

Then it must be good for your skin. Thats what I tell them and they believe it, telling me it does make them more youthful.

Reactions: kkott
My neighbor watches me masturbate. I wish she weren't 80.

What if when God masturbates, it rains? Anyone ever think of that? A rain shower could just be one big facial.
What he doing when it snows or hails?

Then it must be good for your skin. Thats what I tell them and they believe it, telling me it does make them more youthful.

Cmon, they don't still buy that, do they? Of course it's a well-known fact it's much more effective if they swallow it.

No idea why, but for some reason I just thought of this old blog I'd seen (it may have even been linked on here the first time I saw it) of a funny email about an old JC Penny catalog. Everyone's probably seen it, but if you haven't it's worth a read:

https://www.popsugar.com/celebrity/1970-JC-Penney-Catalogue-771943

McNutt, take note, there are some valuable golf attire tips within. You know retro is cool again, right? I bet your Dentist buddy won't be able to keep from "drilling" you in that jumpsuit.

No idea why, but for some reason I just thought of this old blog I'd seen (it may have even been linked on here the first time I saw it) of a funny email about an old JC Penny catalog. Everyone's probably seen it, but if you haven't it's worth a read:

https://www.popsugar.com/celebrity/1970-JC-Penney-Catalogue-771943

McNutt, take note, there are some valuable golf attire tips within. You know retro is cool again, right? I bet your Dentist buddy won't be able to keep from "drilling" you in that jumpsuit.
:cool::p jumpsuits!! I think of Elvis when it comes to jumpsuits. Not many could pull it off. Neither could he for that matter.

Reactions: kkott
Cmon, they don't still buy that, do they? Of course it's a well-known fact it's much more effective if they swallow it.
That's the recommended sglowrider treatment.

Asian women seem to like this. They describe iteit as an emotional act. One really gets turned on by it. I have posted her picture before in the past. I think they feel empowered. Control.

resize

Thank goodness our forefathers didn't take this advice during the Black Plague. One point to be thankful for is that they didn't say you had to be six feet apart. I am not sure how that would work, and if it did then how enjoyable would it really be? If you think about it couples who are married and work outside the home couldn't really have relations either because they could have gotten the covid during work or at the grocery store. It is a crazy world we live in these days.

resize

One last thought. Does this discussion make you think about that scene in Demolition man where Stallone's character and Bullock's are about to have conjugal relations and all of a sudden she brings out this head set and puts it on herself and on Stallone? They don't actually have sex which is what he thought was going to happen. It's all virtual.

One last thought. Does this discussion make you think about that scene in Demolition man where Stallone's character and Bullock's are about to have conjugal relations and all of a sudden she brings out this head set and puts it on herself and on Stallone? They don't actually have sex which is what he thought was going to happen. It's all virtual.
please STFU .....

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT