ADVERTISEMENT

Penn State

fkfootball

All-American
Apr 28, 2014
We have to beat these guys. I know they’re ranked and better than usual. But looking at their roster, they’re pretty small. And they only have 1 shooter with a good 3 pt%(yes I know our packline will help them.) I think this is as good of a chance to get a road win as we have left. And pounding these guys in the paint is the way to do that.

Reactions: kkott
We have to beat these guys. I know they’re ranked and better than usual. But looking at their roster, they’re pretty small. And they only have 1 shooter with a good 3 pt%(yes I know our packline will help them.) I think this is as good of a chance to get a road win as we have left. And pounding these guys in the paint is the way to do that.
Bad matchup for IU. We can win at Purdue.

Must win after yestersay imo.

Reactions: gmhowes
Curtis Jones might have something to say about this game.

We're gonna win some road games. The home/road discrepancy was nuts to start conference play, but it’s going to even out. We are already starting to see that. I think we win at least one of these 2. I also think we have a good shot at winning in Ann Arbor.

Reactions: kkott
We're gonna win some road games. The home/road discrepancy was nuts to start conference play, but it’s going to even out. We are already starting to see that. I think we win at least one of these 2. I also think we have a good shot at winning in Ann Arbor.
Penn State, Ohio State, Purdue Michigan need 2 of those.

Reactions: ufo33

Got a bad feeling about this one, but that might be OK. Our play is so bipolar, anticipated W'/L means nothing, that is what I hate most about the current regime

Why should we be surprised or even upset if we lose a game we most likely will be at least a 4 point underdog in...…………….

Got a bad feeling about this one, but that might be OK. Our play is so bipolar, anticipated W'/L means nothing, that is what I hate most about the current regime
lol .. feelings.

Penn State is ranked #23...…..even if we play well we very well could lose.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT