ADVERTISEMENT

Penix full-go with his golf swing

I've not read anywhere where he won't be back.

Of course you haven’t. Why on earth would he be talking about next year when he’s got a huge bowl game to play on Thursday? His dad said that other teams were already contacting him during the season about a potential grad transfer for next season. He’s going to get recruited as a grad transfer by lots of schools in need of a QB. I’ll be very surprised if he chooses to return to IU and be a backup again next season. I’ll be cheering hard for him from the 5th row on Thursday!

Peyton to UK. Just a prediction. From Cincy. They desperately need a QB.

off the top of my head, schools who need a QB.

Michigan-Doubtful
Alabama-Again doubtful. Bryce Young era.
Miami- would take him
LSU- perfect fit for that offense
Oklahoma-Is Rattler ready or CLR leaving?
Oregon- Long way from home
UC- play in his hometown?
Fresno- very intriguing.

If Coach O and Joe Brady show interest, he should jump all over that. I wouldn’t be surprised if he goes through spring ball and decides after that.

Michigan-Doubtful
Miami- would take him
Fresno- very intriguing.

If Coach O and Joe Brady show interest, he should jump all over that. I wouldn’t be surprised if he goes through spring ball and decides after that.

He could certainly start at Purdue.

He could certainly start at Purdue.
I don't know if his game would translate to Purdue's offense.

They need a gunslinger for that offense and that's not Peyton's forte. He's much more of a control, short game, manager. Purdue's dangerous when they start slinging the ball down the field.

Michigan-Doubtful
Miami- would take him
Fresno- very intriguing.

I brought up Peyton and Fresno on the Premie board earlier. I sure don't want to see that, but Peyton really seems to have learned a lot from DeBoer and Fresno needs a QB......

ADVERTISEMENT