ADVERTISEMENT

Peacock

Anybody know of any hack to watch the game tonite before I spring for the $5.99 monthly? Note: Yes, I'm a cheapskate, so you can save yourself accusing me
My friend says buffstream.ai or sportsurge.net (this game isn’t on the latter for some reason). You can stream nearly all games, boxing, ufc, nfl, etc.. from these sites.

Until you learn how to navigate them make sure to get the game playing before having the wife or kiddos present.

You should use a VPN.

My friend also says he hasn’t paid for any game or event in years.

Has Peacock had any basketball games before? I've had it for free (via having Xfinity Internet) for a number of years now and it's not a bad service. Comcast was going to take it away this summer, but then they apparently extended it for another year free.

Reactions: JBT Assoc
Has Peacock had any basketball games before? I've had it for free (via having Xfinity Internet) for a number of years now and it's not a bad service. Comcast was going to take it away this summer, but then they apparently extended it for another year free.
Yes. Did GONZ/BAY in Sioux Falls last year.

Peacock really isn’t a bad service. I got it a couple years ago to watch the Indy 500 and I’ve kept it since then. I enjoy what it has to offer considerably more than Netflix. I find myself watching it and Paramount+ more and more and Netflix less and less.
Agreed. We still have Xfinity but it’s $5.99 well spent. Tons of shows and movies of all genres and a good amount of sports. Have become a Premier League fan over the years because of Peacock.

My friend says buffstream.ai or sportsurge.net (this game isn’t on the latter for some reason). You can stream nearly all games, boxing, ufc, nfl, etc.. from these sites.

Until you learn how to navigate them make sure to get the game playing before having the wife or kiddos present.

You should use a VPN.

My friend also says he hasn’t paid for any game or event in years.
All I ever get is pop ups and spam with buffstream.

Anybody know of any hack to watch the game tonite before I spring for the $5.99 monthly? Note: Yes, I'm a cheapskate, so you can save yourself accusing me
It’s chump change, but more principle. **** them and **** the B1G for allowing this horseshit. Already pay for NBC programming. Keep buying their shit and they will add a premium sports upgrade package for Peacock for just $2 more per month.

F yet another streaming service trying to get our money. I listened to Fischer for the whole thing. It's been awhile, but I prefer that than Peacock.

Intentionally listening on the radio. I wish every B1G fan would join together and not give a dime to peacock.
I realize how unrealistic that is. They sold us out. B1G can go ____ themselves.
Don't usually post this kind of junk but I'm pissed about peacock. Total BS.
Go Hoosiers!

This, 100% this.

The B1G is sticking it to their viewership. A short-term gain with a few bucks from Peacock can come back and bite them long term. Paying for the B1G network is one thing but whoring out IU basketball to Peacock sucks.

Reactions: rcaulfie
This, 100% this.

The B1G is sticking it to their viewership. A short-term gain with a few bucks from Peacock can come back and bite them long term. Paying for the B1G network is one thing but whoring out IU basketball to Peacock sucks.
ever go to a pro game? tickets are crazy, yet they are full all the time. sitting at home for 3 or 4 dollars to watch an IU game is a bargain

So we are happy that IU is in the “winning” conference, primarily because of tv money, but we are pissed that the people paying the tv money to the conference want to get something back for their investment ?

That being said, I get the frustration in regards to the changing landscape. If Harvard and Moorhead State were the Peacock games I wouldn’t have bothered to sign up but they were smart enough to package @Michigan, @Rutgers, Purdue, @OSU and Wisconsin together. 5 big games for a 19.95 one year subscription isn’t shabby and I’ve been surprised to find other worthwhile content.

Reactions: JBT Assoc
So we are happy that IU is in the “winning” conference, primarily because of tv money, but we are pissed that the people paying the tv money to the conference want to get something back for their investment ?

That being said, I get the frustration in regards to the changing landscape. If Harvard and Moorhead State were the Peacock games I wouldn’t have bothered to sign up but they were smart enough to package @Michigan, @Rutgers, Purdue, @OSU and Wisconsin together. 5 big games for a 19.95 one year subscription isn’t shabby and I’ve been surprised to find other worthwhile content.
Nope. I reject paying for yet another subscription service. The end game where all of this is leading is going to be $19.95 per game pay-per-view. Still cheaper than tickets, right? A real deal!

Reactions: rcaulfie
Nope. I reject paying for yet another subscription service. The end game where all of this is leading is going to be $19.95 per game pay-per-view. Still cheaper than tickets, right? A real deal!
yes, ppv is the future. only have yourself to blame because you probably dvr everything and skip over the commercials.

Tip for those with streaming problems on Peacock… for some unexplained reason, the game can’t be paused or rewound, etc. on most TVs, BUT, if you watch it on an iPad or iPhone and then Cast it to the tv, it plays beautifully and you can control it with your tv remote and use all the gf, etc and record it for later. Worked perfect for me.

yes, ppv is the future. only have yourself to blame because you probably dvr everything and skip over the commercials.
Do you suppose the PPV games will be commercial free?

And I generally watch live or not at all. Takes a lot of the fun out of it if you already know who won.

Do you suppose the PPV games will be commercial free?

And I generally watch live or not at all. Takes a lot of the fun out of it if you already know who won.
probably so, especially football games, so much dead time during a NFL game it's amazing when you go to one how little they play and how often they are just standing around.

you trying to punish yourself? why would you watch that shitshow again.

Didn't watch it. Scanning through the channels and saw that it was on.
Just responding to the condescending comment made by dmbhoosier to me where he was WRONG!
I didn't watch that game or the Wis game live.
To me, the outcomes were not in doubt.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT