ADVERTISEMENT

Peach and Stunnedmonkey............................

IUT

Trailer Town. Lot 13
Aug 28, 2001
Did you read my Birth of the OTF post from yesterday? It's on the LTF.

Attention whore.

Don't worry -- the nurse will bring you some more tapioca pudding. Also, the mean orderly has the weekend off.

Regards.

You mean the one I replied to?

Jackass...

Whats sad now is that everyone here is acting more like the afterbirth of the OTF

Thanks for checking in Original Happy IUT.

How very Goatie of you to hype your own thread. Next you'll be wowing us with tales of beating people at poker enough that you are thinking about it as a career. Only to 2 weeks later note you hope you make enough money waiting tables to pay your rent.

Vacation...1.5 hours.

This started off as a pretty slow day.

Things have picked up nicely. There's much hatred on the forum. Much bitterness.

Regards.

I don't like her.

She keeps trying to get me to felch the tapioca out of her.

I dropepd this gem and only got 3 replies

deadbeat.jpg

I'm just waiting for the...I've been predicting the NHL schedule for

the past 5 years and have become pretty good at it. Last year I only missed the final standings by 5 games total spread across the entire league.

Followed by a breakdown of who the top 10 goal scorers will be along with the same...I've gotten pretty good at this and accurately predicted the top 10 for the past 3 years.
This post was edited on 7/29 3:26 PM by rolo tomasiif(GetAdminCookie() != 0) {document.write(' (Revisions[/URL])');}

Why don't you go help RBS look for your testicles? nt

iu

Well, I'm off to class.

I hope nobody tries to talk to me even though I'm the one teaching. Poorly at that.

LOL! Oh my God I feel like barfing but I better not.

I'm laughing so hard I might choke.

We're discussing this really interesting 16th century philosophy text.

Here, let me quote you a page or two. I don't understand it, either, but I'm pretty sure it makes me look smarter.

Regards.

My projections are showing Kerry should carry California and

sweep into the White House. Also, I've devised a scheme for the House Democrats to stem the tide and recapture the Congress on the WC. Link www.lookatmetypingalotofstuff.watercooler.com

Also, Michael Bennett should run for well over 2500 yards this year.

"afterbirth of the OTF" ? WTF does THATmean?

That homo equipment apparel modeling has softened your brain.

With the way the Vikings have drafted

I really think they can win 27 games this year while only giving up 2.1 points a game.

Daunte Culpepper won't throw an interception until March.

Theres always a job in the Fire Department...

seems where all those dingle babies go for money.

I think that you can make a very cogent argument that Daunte Culpepper

is a far superior quarterback than is Peyton Manning, and he's a better running back that Edgerrin James.

I parlayed bets on Culpepper's passing and rushing statistics. I think I'll use my winnings to support me while I look for janitorial positions post-graduation.

Regards.

This reminds me of a classic moment at the Whack Shack.

My friend and I played 4 consecutive seasons of Madden at the highest skill level. Local hotties were so intrigued by this that they showed up later to party.

(I'm running out of steam)

My roommate, who we called "the Gerbil," was doing quite well with

one of them. This was quite a surprise, given that he earned his nickname by doing the Richard Gere with a 400 pound heinous monster from Willkie.

Regards.

I don't know if you can think like that if you haven't read the

collected works of Byzantine era poet Mecasa Su Casa. I actually was so inspired by his ideas that I constructed an opera variation featuring IUALLie and Peach.

Off to class.

This certain mongoloid boy kept talking during class

but it was okay as I was knee deep into reading a theocratic piece in the journal of education. Later said boy tried to service me and it reminded me of the time Allie and Cramer came to visit.
This post was edited on 7/29 3:40 PM by Stunnedmonkeyif(GetAdminCookie() != 0) {document.write(' (Revisions[/URL])');}

Aside: In today's Indy Star sports page, there's an advertisement

for a gentlemen's establishment. They're promoting a midget performer. . . . Tiny Tanya, or something like that.

Sorry to break the flow.

Regards.

She's visiting up here soon...

and I kid you not...people are psyched....

If I wanted to see tiny, chubby, hairy pelts I would go to a petting zoo.

I just took down a huge pot at partypoker.com.

Man, I am a master. The domination reminded me of an episode at the Whack Shack when the job market called and begged me to stay in school indefinitely.
This post was edited on 7/29 3:44 PM by rolo tomasiif(GetAdminCookie() != 0) {document.write(' (Revisions[/URL])');}

I don't get it, either.

I mean, I can understand the appeal of amateur performances. Midgets, though?

What's next? The elderly? Handicapped? Lipemicly endowed?

Regards.

I COULD have gone for an employable degree, but the ignorant

neanderthals in the Bio department wouldn't let me into their grad program with my communications degree.

Regards.

Ouch.

What did I ever do to you rolo?

For the record, lest you think I'm a complete idiot, I'd like to note that I didn't merely lose all my poker winnings at the tables. Rather, I elected to cash out, and they sent me a big whopping check. Just wasn't enough to pay the rent, that's all.

goat

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT