ADVERTISEMENT

Pat Graham

Do I recall that he had diabetes as a likely major contributing factor?

Having diabetes increases your risk of having a heart attack or stroke by 3 or 4 times. I should know!

I read the OP and my heart sank. Seemed like a great guy and he was a wonderful representative of Indiana University.

Here is to a speedy recovery.

Prayer's indeed.
We ( Washington )played them Evansville Memorial He's an assistant there..The last game of he season before the tournament.
I pointed him out to my son whose 30. He had no idea who it was...He's was carrying some extra weight .Which never helps .

Reactions: IU73 and Rasco123
Putting myself out on front Street... But, in Jesus name, I pray for Pat... Not as a Hoosier, but, as a man.... God has you brother.... We love you!

Reactions: IU73 and ufo33
I'm a type 1 diabetic... Not over weight.... I inject insulin everyday day... We love bball, however, our lives mean so much more.... Right?

Reactions: IU73 and ufo33
Graham was 3rd team All-American out of Floyd Central, ranked ahead of Calbert and Greg Graham. Outside of Alford, I've never seen a better shooter at IU.
Pat Graham's FT shot form was one of the best that I ever saw.
Pat Graham, Steve Alford, Jay Edwards, Rick Mount, Shanna Zolman, Seth Colclasure
Shanna Zolman had the National FT % record for HS girls, and Seth Colclasure had the FT % record for boys. Both Hoosier HS players.

Reactions: IU73
He should do well. Was his surgery an angioplasty or bypass surgery?
Recovery time is very different.
Either way, recovery should happen. Wishing the best.

Reactions: IU73 and 76-1
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT