ADVERTISEMENT

Pat Fitzgerald comments

I'm gonna have to respectfully disagree here. After watching that curb-stomping last year I was thinking about how glad I was that I didn't pony up that kind of money for tickets/hotel/food/etc., and use up vacation days from work to watch my team get thoroughly embarrassed.

Furthermore, an ass-kicking in a second-tier bowl can't do anything to help recruiting. Missing a bowl and staying home sucks, but not as bad as spending big $ to watch your program be humiliated in front of a national audience.

Sorta explains that Helms banner, doesn't it?

Reactions: vesuvius13 and 76-1
Yeah..., sad group of folks...

Inferiority Complex doesn't even begin to cover it...

There's probably more about of them lurking over here than there is on all of their boards combined over on their own site!!!

Bizarre group...
Well, if it wasn't for PU lurkers, there wouldn't be any traffic on this site...

... Why do you think fpeaugh hasnt been banned?

There are maybe 7, 8 IU fans here... That's all.

Listening to these PU peeps with shit all over there pants that won't come out in the wash is hilarious. Like you guys really have a legacy full of national championships or something. AND you think your stadium is one of the best in the BIG??? What a joke!

I have no clue why you are even over here pounding your chests like you amount to something. Granted you have been better than IU at football historically, but you sure as hell are NOT world beaters. Average at best. See you all in November. Until then POTFB!

Listening to these PU peeps with shit all over there pants that won't come out in the wash is hilarious. Like you guys really have a legacy full of national championships or something. AND you think your stadium is one of the best in the BIG??? What a joke!

I have no clue why you are even over here pounding your chests like you amount to something. Granted you have been better than IU at football historically, but you sure as hell are NOT world beaters. Average at best. See you all in November. Until then POTFB!
Best stadium? That's some delusional thinking right there.

Reactions: 76-1
Can't wait 'til we kick their ass in November, making it five of the last seven for IU.

Allen was easily outcoached against inferior Purdue teams the last 2 bucket games yet Purdue will get stomped this year? Rondale might outscore IU on his own. Almost did last year.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT