ADVERTISEMENT

Passmore in the transfer portal

Sad to see a young guy moving on before he's really had a chance to get out on the field.

Attrition is healthy for a program. As much as I'd love to have classes full of recruits we get to follow for 4-5 years straight, there's a reality that you need that attrition like the big boys to be able to keep getting those 25 kid classes and let the cream rise to the top.

Reactions: 76-1 and vesuvius13
His entry appears to give us 5 ships to offer... Great situation to be in with these guys available:

Hopefully we'll get them on board by early June so they can join the player led workouts...

Reactions: vesuvius13
His entry appears to give us 5 ships to offer... Great situation to be in with these guys available:

Hopefully we'll get them on board by early June so they can join the player led workouts...
What positions do we need. Always DL and OL and I heard CTA say he wanted another QB.

Reactions: vesuvius13
What positions do we need. Always DL and OL and I heard CTA say he wanted another QB.

From what I thought I've heard and read we appear to be looking these positions:

Safety

Defensive Line (2 spots)

Backup QB

a "playmaker" on Offense

OL might be a "want" but I'm not sure there's anyone available who represents an upgrade at the position (but I'm just some guy on a football forum so whada I know)...😉...

Here's who is in the Portal (from INDIANA) so far... (I thought there was another guy but evidently not)...:

Good thing the portal works both ways!

Q: Anyone ever wonder when a string like this happens if either the DL coach or the new DC is ruffling feathers in DL room?

I still have faith IU D will be strong this year!

Reactions: 76-1 and vesuvius13
Sorry to see Lewis in the portal but if he leaves it opens up another scholarship so IU can go after needed DL players that fit better for IU's defense. I hate to see this as I thought Lewis had a very good first step that IU need on their DL.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT