ADVERTISEMENT

Parker Stewart

NOMORENIT

Freshman
Jan 29, 2020
Archie planning on playing Parker Stewart this year? Lot of games left in the season. Anyone hear anything?

I’m sure the next 8-9 days off or whatever will certainly help his chances.

CAM will most likely make sure he understands the Defense before playing.

If somehow IU is up big late today, maybe he’ll get some token minutes.

Archie is still trying to get the young guy acclimated to his program. He’s been practicing the “Archie Offense”.....

giphy-downsized-large.gif

I’m sure the next 8-9 days off or whatever will certainly help his chances.

CAM will most likely make sure he understands the Defense before playing.

If somehow IU is up big late today, maybe he’ll get some token minutes.
I cannot remember the last time IU was "up big late" in any meaningful game. The B1G is loaded top to bottom. We don't blow out anyone, anymore...aside from any cupcakes we might feast on before the holidays during a 'regular' season. Every other game is a struggle.

Reactions: BaxterIU and kkott
On D we wouldn't have to worry about filling the lane , he could do it on his own . Bet he could set some really good picks .

I got a kick out of the article today regarding Parker Stewart. Archie described Stewart: “I really love the fact that shooting is his biggest strength. He can really shoot the ball from deep.”

I guess that our outside shooting is so strong right now that we don’t need him, eh?

understand the Defense? The players he has on the Floor don't seem to understand the Defense.
*eyeroll*

Yea, that's why it's consistently been in the top 3% to 8% in efficiency this year.

If you're going to whine at least whine about something that's actually factual instead of spouting ignorant bullshit. Losing is bad enough, losing and listening to whiners is worse. Losing, and listening to whiners post dumb shit is the worst.

Quit posting dumb shit ..

Reactions: Victorbmyboy
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT