ADVERTISEMENT

Pardons

What is the probability that Trump pardons all those arrested in the Capital Caper?

No pardons but....

ErTiP_NXYAEEeYZ

No pardon and no-fly...

small-violin.gif

Sobbing "this is what they do to us" after storming a government building ...... and trying to murder politicians that won't install a dictatorship is breathtaking. They are so privileged and deluded.
Here is a news story about a couple more taking the long way home.

• Haha
Reactions: sglowrider
Trump to dole out up to 100 pardons in next 72 hours

It is still not clear whether Trump will pardon himself or his children

Donald Trump is reportedly planning to dole out up to 100 pardons and commutations of sentence, which could include some white-collar criminals, in the hours he has remaining in the White House before president-elect Joe Biden assumes office.

On Sunday, a meeting was held in the White House to finalise the list of pardons which – as of now – does not include the name of the president himself. Since losing the 3 November elections, Mr Trump has issued pardons to at least 45 people but had paused while gearing up for the 6 January session of the US Congress, which certified Mr Biden’s victory.

grifters.jpg

Grifting till the end.

Reactions: Bill4411
I wonder how much money was collected in making that list. There must be... 50 ways to grift your office, to twist a Paul Simon song.

Mini-grifters...

ErYcMeWW8AI4qKk

According to one potential pardonee, there is nothing "mini" about the grifting... Remember when Dems cheered Blagojevich's arrest/imprisonment for trying to sell Obama's seat?

Why exactly did Trump pardon Ol' Rod? The brotherhood of grifters?

"An associate of Rudy Giuliani told a former CIA officer a presidential pardon was “going to cost $2m”, the New York Times reported on Sunday in the latest bombshell to break across the last, chaotic days of Donald Trump’s presidency."

"The former CIA officer John Kiriakou, who was jailed in 2012 for leaking the identity of an operative involved in torture, told the Times he laughed at the remark from the associate of Giuliani, the former New York mayor who as Trump’s personal attorney is reportedly a possible pardon recipient himself.

“Two million bucks – are you out of your mind?” Kiriakou reportedly said. “Even if I had two million bucks, I wouldn’t spend it to recover a $700,000 pension.”

An associate of Kiriakou reported the conversation to the FBI, the Times said"

Any SANE person doubt the efficacy of this account?

Apologies Stuff- Your post wasn't visible when I started mine... I type very slow...

According to one potential pardonee, there is nothing "mini" about the grifting... Remember when Dems cheered Blagojevich's arrest/imprisonment for trying to sell Obama's seat?

Why exactly did Trump pardon Ol' Rod? The brotherhood of grifters?

"An associate of Rudy Giuliani told a former CIA officer a presidential pardon was “going to cost $2m”, the New York Times reported on Sunday in the latest bombshell to break across the last, chaotic days of Donald Trump’s presidency."

"The former CIA officer John Kiriakou, who was jailed in 2012 for leaking the identity of an operative involved in torture, told the Times he laughed at the remark from the associate of Giuliani, the former New York mayor who as Trump’s personal attorney is reportedly a possible pardon recipient himself.

“Two million bucks – are you out of your mind?” Kiriakou reportedly said. “Even if I had two million bucks, I wouldn’t spend it to recover a $700,000 pension.”

An associate of Kiriakou reported the conversation to the FBI, the Times said"

Any SANE person doubt the efficacy of this account?

Apologies Stuff- Your post wasn't visible when I started mine... I type very slow...
Apologies? On a message board? I'm going to have to look that up. 😙

Reactions: cosmickid
Reactions: cosmickid
It’s in an ultra secret location. Same place they’ve got Jimmy Hoffa stored.
I think Trump's buddies may overestimate the protection of pardons.

It's true pardons can be issued to people who haven't been charged yet. But pardons can not be used to "pardon crimes that have not already occurred."

So, if Stone or Flynn lie at a future deposition or trial, they won't be protected from prosecution for the new crime.

I think Trump's buddies may overestimate the protection of pardons.

It's true pardons can be issued to people who haven't been charged yet. But pardons can not be used to "pardon crimes that have not already occurred."

So, if Stone or Flynn lie at a future deposition or trial, they won't be protected from prosecution for the new crime.

There are people out there who believe you can pardon crimes that haven’t happened yet?

What was that Tom Cruise movie where they locked you up because they had psychics who could tell you were about to commit murder? Do these same people believe that movie is a documentary?

Reactions: IU_Hickory
There are people out there who believe you can pardon crimes that haven’t happened yet?

What was that Tom Cruise movie where they locked you up because they had psychics who could tell you were about to commit murder? Do these same people believe that movie is a documentary?

Yes. Yes they do.

Erp26hgXYAkOxQN.jpg

The POTUS has apparently been talked out of pardoning himself, his kids, Guiliani, Republicans who may have egged on the Jan 6th mob, and those supporters who entered the Capitol.

Fear of retaliation from Senate during impeachment, and a distrust in the continued loyalty of the Senate, may have tied his hands.

Plus a pardon for himself and his kids would have put an even bigger target on their backs.

Still... expect some goofy pardons for well-placed crooks who still had access to money.

The POTUS has apparently been talked out of pardoning himself, his kids, Guiliani, Republicans who may have egged on the Jan 6th mob, and those supporters who entered the Capitol.

Fear of retaliation from Senate during impeachment, and a distrust in the continued loyalty of the Senate, may have tied his hands.

Plus a pardon for himself and his kids would have put an even bigger target on their backs.

Still... expect some goofy pardons for well-placed crooks who still had access to money.

There’s still time for Trump to write up a pardon and have Pence sign it ahead of time, then resign. If that happens, I hope Biden didn’t buy a bunch of shit with 46 on it.

HAHAHA.. My plan works better than expected and I am much less angry. This is a thread with 60 replies and I can see 11. Pure bliss ignoring the idiots.

Mini-grifters...

ErYcMeWW8AI4qKk

I believe this. (It was on the internet, right?)

No way they'd fool a smart guy like you, either.

Like one time, these cops lied and told a bunch of robbers they worked at this store, and that the robbers had won a contest, and they needed to come to the store and pick up their prize. And when they did, THEY GOT ARRESTED. It was sooo funny.

But this tweet thing you put up, that's gotta be legit. Right? I mean, stuff on the internet has to be legit or they won't let it be there, right?

Reactions: 76-1 and jet812
I believe this. (It was on the internet, right?)

No way they'd fool a smart guy like you, either.

Like one time, these cops lied and told a bunch of robbers they worked at this store, and that the robbers had won a contest, and they needed to come to the store and pick up their prize. And when they did, THEY GOT ARRESTED. It was sooo funny.

But this tweet thing you put up, that's gotta be legit. Right? I mean, stuff on the internet has to be legit or they won't let it be there, right?

tenor.gif

It wasn't these guys that the govt. and their media cronies want to paint as some racist group.

us%7Dboog3.gif

The US government was the only entity that used guns in the Capitol riot. Rioters has the use of Fire Extinguishers. Biden can't wait to enable his Gestapo. They are now all in the US Capitol waiting his command.

Trump’s pardons included health care execs behind massive frauds

At the last minute, President Donald Trump granted pardons to several individuals convicted in huge Medicare swindles that prosecutors alleged often harmed or endangered elderly and infirm patients while fleecing taxpayers.

“These aren’t just technical financial crimes. These were major, major crimes,” said Louis Saccoccio, chief executive officer of the National Health Care Anti-Fraud Association, an advocacy group.

The list of some 200 Trump pardons or commutations, most issued as he vacated the White House this week, included at least seven doctors or health care entrepreneurs who ran discredited health care enterprises, from nursing homes to pain clinics. One is a former doctor and California hospital owner embroiled in a massive workers’ compensation kickback scheme that prosecutors alleged prompted more than 14,000 dubious spinal surgeries. Another was in prison after prosecutors accused him of ripping off more than $1 billion from Medicare and Medicaid through nursing homes and other senior care facilities, among the largest frauds in U.S. history.

“All of us are shaking our heads with these insurance fraud criminals just walking free,” said Matthew Smith, executive director of the Coalition Against Insurance Fraud.

The White House argued all deserved a second chance. One man was said to have devoted himself to prayer, while another planned to resume charity work or other community service. Others won clemency at the request of prominent Republican ex-attorneys general or others who argued their crimes were victimless or said critical errors by prosecutors had led to improper convictions.

😨 😨

The President’s power to pardon should exist only between Jan 20 and a week before Election Day each year.

ADVERTISEMENT