ADVERTISEMENT

Pardons

I wonder what the dollar amount would be to get a pardon from Trump? You never know when one of those things might come in handy.

They were mostly Antifa/ Blm/ DNC plants aided by the capital police so I doubt there will be many pardons.
giphy.gif

I think he does.

I think he does to.

There's no way some people can realize they support a wannabe dictator.

No way.

There has to be a conspiracy behind this. The fake media. It can't be 'one of us'.

I'll just conveniently ignore the proof that we're slowly identifying all of the domestic terrorists....and they are all confirmed Trumpers.

Like the thugs that tried to run Biden's bus off the road.

Or the insurrectionists that tried to kidnap and murder Gov Whitmer.

Unstable, over testosteroned dudes.

Reactions: UncleMark
Plenty of photos and videos of known BLM and Antifag operatives being waved into the facility by Capitol 'Police'.
This has to be one of the stupidest fukin things on the internet. At least you people could make up shit that’s remotely believable.

I look forward to seeing the FBI tracking down every last one of those right wing cowards.

Reactions: BCCHoosier
I don't think there is a shot now Pence pardons him. Especially if reports they have not talked in days are true.

Even Pence has FINALLY reached his limit.
right but if there's sincerity in questioning his fitness and the true objective is to get him out as expeditiously as possible a quid quo pro is probably the best way. impeachment is silly. it would require a trial in the senate. now procedurally i presume the senate could agree to new rules for a short shrift trial but that's a lot of uncertainty. pence doesn't seem inclined to want to pursue the faster 25th method. he's obviously in a tough spot. resign or stand down on the 25th with a pardon agreement is likely the fastest most practical method to get him out - if that's the true objective.

right but if there's sincerity in questioning his fitness and the true objective is to get him out as expeditiously as possible a quid quo pro is probably the best way. impeachment is silly. it would require a trial in the senate. now procedurally i presume the senate could agree to new rules for a short shrift trial but that's a lot of uncertainty. pence doesn't seem inclined to want to pursue the faster 25th method. he's obviously in a tough spot. resign or stand down on the 25th with a pardon agreement is likely the fastest most practical method to get him out - if that's the true objective.

Soooo, yer saying Pelosi is part a risky scheme to get Trump off of even state law prosections by setting him up as mentally incompetent? Wow. Theives stick together.

(Feel free to pass along that rumor. The internet needs some fodder.)

Soooo, yer saying Pelosi is part a risky scheme to get Trump off of even state law prosections by setting him up as mentally incompetent? Wow. Theives stick together.

(Feel free to pass along that rumor. The internet needs some fodder.)
Done. Good thinking.

NY AG is still going to have a say at some point in the not too distant future. Trump is basically carrion at this point.
For sure. But hey back out the Fed tax evasion and bank fraud and mandatory sentencing he’s got a fighting chance in state court lol.

Last edited:
Reactions: larsIU
Where did he go anyway. I'd had him on ignore but just went and looked for him. Did he throw himself off some peak after the election?
He got all excited about the Texas AG suing the states in the Supreme Court, but hasn't been seen since that was deemed ridiculous by Alito and and Gorsuch.

NY AG is still going to have a say at some point in the not too distant future. Trump is basically carrion at this point.
And, once the AG receives and reviews the long-ago-requested documents from Trump's accountants and banks, there is a chance the investigation might even sweep in interesting people who are not named Trump.

He got all excited about the Texas AG suing the states in the Supreme Court, but hasn't been seen since that was deemed ridiculous by Alito and and Gorsuch.
You know. Now that trumps gone I hope he does come back. Balance is fun.

You must be knew Lars. Most on this board don’t want balance.
I lurked forever. COVID finally pushed me over the edge. Hell I wish Rockfish would come back. He and COH were like a yin to each other’s yang. Both could bring substance while simultaneously going beyond congeniality.

Reactions: mcmurtry66
I lurked forever. COVID finally pushed me over the edge. Hell I wish Rockfish would come back. He and COH were like a yin to each other’s yang. Both could bring substance while simultaneously going beyond congeniality.
Well have fun and enjoy! I’ll be mia starting tomorrow. Back to the office as my daughter has her first day back in school since I can’t remember when!

Reactions: larsIU
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT