ADVERTISEMENT

Painter has taken a lot of flack on this.......

Tru2Irish

Senior
Aug 2, 2013
site. Yet, at least he can get 3 point shooters and motivate his team. 64% 3 point shooting against IU's 16%. Enough said. By the way, I've followed IU since 1968,so I'm not a troller. Just observant of facts.

Reactions: B_Town_Buford
site. Yet, at least he can get 3 point shooters and motivate his team. 64% 3 point shooting against IU's 16%. Enough said. By the way, I've followed IU since 1968,so I'm not a troller. Just observant of facts.
Painter has assembled a team that’s a year away from being pretty damn good. A lot can happen in that year and things can sometimes change quickly, but he’s setting things up pretty favorably for them.

Reactions: DAG10
Painter might not be a great coach , but he is a very good coach . He is good enough to beat IU 8 straight times , and it will probably be 9 after we play them at Mackey. That is still hard for me to comprehend . If he gets some teams deep into the tournament , or makes some final 4s , he could then be considered at a higher level . Just because his teams can beat IU year after year doesn't mean he is great , it just means he is better than what the Hoosiers have .

ADVERTISEMENT