ADVERTISEMENT

Pad Thai for lunch

heat level 4/5
thai all day, my go-to
massamon curry, or volcano (red chili) chicken or shrimp

I’ve had really spicy Thai food before. I love the bird chilliest, but I gotta say the spiciest thing I’ve ever eaten was a spicy chicken sandwich. I don’t even remember the name of the place, it’s like near 146th and Cary Rd. In Carmel. I totally wasn’t expecting it to be that hot. My stomach hurt for 2-3 days afterwards and I had to run straight to the toilet even while at the restaurant. Apparently I don’t like spicy as much as I thought I did.

I’ve had a pad kee mao on like level 6. I thought it was a joke. Like I had been tricked.

I’ve had really spicy Thai food before. I love the bird chilliest, but I gotta say the spiciest thing I’ve ever eaten was a spicy chicken sandwich. I don’t even remember the name of the place, it’s like near 146th and Cary Rd. In Carmel. I totally wasn’t expecting it to be that hot. My stomach hurt for 2-3 days afterwards and I had to run straight to the toilet even while at the restaurant. Apparently I don’t like spicy as much as I thought I did.
My Dad used to say that it wasn't that he didn't like certain food. Certain food did not like him.

The Local?

Their menu changes a lot (or it used to) and they had a great Nashville hot chicken sandwich at one point. Next time, get the ice cream for dessert!

The Local?

Their menu changes a lot (or it used to) and they had a great Nashville hot chicken sandwich at one point. Next time, get the ice cream for dessert!
Yea, I think that was the place! ****ing burned my insides.

I remember getting a "Dante's Inferno" pizza from either Bears Place or Mother Bears. Usually it was hot, but pleasingly so. Somebody must have really been emptying out the entire jalapeno / habenero bin one day, though, and the pizza that we got was brutally hot. I had a guest in town and we had some distress from that one. More than Indian vindaloo, even.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT