ADVERTISEMENT

PA Republican Covid Coverup - Silence on Positive Tests

IUclover

Senior
Gold Member
Nov 19, 2015
Apparently, Repub elected officials tested positive for COVID-19 and forgot to tell others while meeting with them. I wouldn't expect less because that's who they are... Party over people.

Apparently, Repub elected officials tested positive for COVID-19 and forgot to tell others while meeting with them. I wouldn't expect less because that's who they are... Party over people.

If this is true heads need to roll. In fact I'm not sure how a full blown brawl doesn't break out when they found out.

If anyone got sick or passed it to a lived one because of the Republican failure, they should all be sued into oblivion.

If this is true heads need to roll. In fact I'm not sure how a full blown brawl doesn't break out when they found out.

If anyone got sick or passed it to a loved one because of the Republican failure, they should all be sued into oblivion.
It was a week before Dem lawmakers found out From THE PRESS. But the GOP guy notified other GOP lawmakers within 48 hrs of testing positive...

This is all kinds of messed up. Let’s hear the rationalization. I’m sure it’s all a misunderstanding.

If anyone got sick or passed it to a lived one because of the Republican failure, they should all be sued into oblivion.
Could this be viewed as a form of assault?

Depends on the jurisdiction, but in some states, yes, but it would be hard to prove the necessary element of intent.

Perhaps something more like reckless endangerment would be more likely.
Since all the pubs were notified and they kept it a secret can we pitch a conspiracy charge of some stripe?

A few stories circulating that Florida is hiding COVID deaths by attributing the deaths to pneumonia and that they have over 1,000+ “pneumonia deaths” so far this year than what they’ve averaged over the past five years. Looks like those damn hospital billing coders have struck again!

A few stories circulating that Florida is hiding COVID deaths by attributing the deaths to pneumonia and that they have over 1,000+ “pneumonia deaths” so far this year than what they’ve averaged over the past five years. Looks like those damn hospital billing coders have struck again!

That conspiracy went away quickly, and with good reason. The count of excess deaths clearly shows that there has been a significant undercount as opposed to rampant medical billing fraud. Here’s a good piece that is continually updated from The Economist:

https://www.economist.com/graphic-d...VhYbACh0zBguaEAAYASAAEgKXBPD_BwE&gclsrc=aw.ds

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT