ADVERTISEMENT

Over $5 million a year to have a losing record?

Last 8 TD’s and 12 of last 13 scored by freshmen. Recruiting class ranked # 26 in nation. Youth will be served.

Wonder why Purdue is 2-5 this year. I’m struggling for answers.

He’ll be fine. Has another top 25 class coming in next year.

But Purdue will never make it past the S16 right? Good call.
3 years in and he has a losing record as a coach: I'm sure he'll be just fine. Perhaps he will even get yet another raise: he has earned it, lol.

Matt Painter is 1-13 in making it past the Sweet 16. PU hasn't been to a FF since Jimmy Carter was president. Y'all be taking a step back this year.

grasping at straws for a rival that you all claim to not care about. must have been a slow day leading up to kickoff.

grasping at straws for a rival that you all claim to not care about. must have been a slow day leading up to kickoff.
I have had to listen to how this guy is the second coming of Jesus for 3 years now. It is clearly a crock of BS.

Over $5 million to have a losing record: I just don't get it. PU admin: you've been had.

Reactions: hondo314
I have had to listen to how this guy is the second coming of Jesus for 3 years now. It is clearly a crock of BS.
Take the blinders off and see the bigger picture. You act like the guy should have the youngest team in the big ten that is missing it’s 3 best players (moore, neal, and bailey) on pace to win 10 games.

Purdue, playing pretty good defense today, cuts the lead to 6 with three minutes to go. Brohm, in his infinite wisdom, then opts for an onside kick, handing the ball to Iowa at midfield. Pure genius!

Reactions: 76-1
Purdue, playing pretty good defense today, cuts the lead to 6 with three minutes to go. Brohm, in his infinite wisdom, then opts for an onside kick, handing the ball to Iowa at midfield. Pure genius!
That was a million dollar coaching decision right there, lol. Give him a raise.

That was a million dollar coaching decision right there, lol. Give him a raise.
Bottom line is, you won’t find a Purdue fan upset about the money he makes. I can explain why if youd like, but i don’t think you care all that much.

Iu fans are the only ones that b**** and moan about Brohm’s money and it’d discussed every other day here. Funny for a fan base that “doesn’t care” about Purdue.

Bottom line is, you won’t find a Purdue fan upset about the money he makes. I can explain why if youd like, but i don’t think you care all that much.

Iu fans are the only ones that b**** and moan about Brohm’s money and it’d discussed every other day here. Funny for a fan base that “doesn’t care” about Purdue.
Why did you guys get rid of Danny Hope? You paid him a crap ton less for the same results. It is just stupid to overpay for something, especially when you see the results of other coaches making similar money. But, I guess people will pay $50 for a jug of water when they are desperate.

Why did you guys get rid of Danny Hope? You paid him a crap ton less for the same results. It is just stupid to overpay for something, especially when you see the results of other coaches making similar money. But, I guess people will pay $50 for a jug of water when they are desperate.
Purdue pays a lot because they want a winning program and think Brohm is the guy to make that happen. IU pays so little because they don’t care about football and couldn’t care less if the program wins. Tailgating is more important than winning to IU fans.

Purdue pays a lot because they want a winning program and think Brohm is the guy to make that happen. IU pays so little because they don’t care about football and couldn’t care less if the program wins. Tailgating is more important than winning to IU fans.
I'm going to the store and paying $50 for a Snicker's bar: says nobody. PU overpaid for another Danny Hope. There isn't anything smart about what PU did, only stupid. PU overpaid a mediocre coach out of desperation. Brohm simply hasn't earned his salary. Check out the records of other coaches making similar money.

Wonder why Purdue is 2-5 this year. I’m struggling for answers.

He’ll be fine. Has another top 25 class coming in next year.

But Purdue will never make it past the S16 right? Good call.

Your injuries are real but they haven’t cost you a game yet. That is a compliment.

Lol Says the guy on Indiana's board and not Purdue's
I check in every now and then to see what Purdue related posts are already up. This has been entertaining. Brohm is building a program, and i think most are able to realize it’s a long journey and not an instant fix. Nobody in WL is all that worried that we aren’t a B1G contender in year 3. It’s still a building period, much like IU is in.

Pu loses and the trolls all run directly over here. Just as they did last week after the big win

I'm going to the store and paying $50 for a Snicker's bar: says nobody. PU overpaid for another Danny Hope. There isn't anything smart about what PU did, only stupid. PU overpaid a mediocre coach out of desperation. Brohm simply hasn't earned his salary. Check out the records of other coaches making similar money.
What difference does it make to us if we still can’t figure out a way to beat them?

Reactions: lndyResident16

At the moment IU isn’t just better than you clowns in tailgating. Get that CS2 sux chant going next week.

ADVERTISEMENT