ADVERTISEMENT

Outstanding Offensive Block by Spriggs

gotthetshirt

Benchwarmer
Jul 23, 2006
Had a great visit to B'town this weekend and loved the "Bucket Game." Please, please tell me I just missed seeing the topic on here, but did not anyone on this board see Jason Spriggs incredible block on Wynn's reverse TD. C'mon guys, 40 yards down the field and never ever stopped blocking the guy..That was good stuff. Some of the guys busy bickering about Wilson's future should take a minute and look at the game film....some really good stuff up there this weekend.

I actually watched game on DVR and hit replay to make sure I was seeing what I was seeing. That was unreal and it appeared to be on a DB too, which means he was really motoring.

Spriggs has had too many false starts this year in my opinion, but he is a big guy and should be a beast his senior year!

I was at the game and commented to my son what an

incredible sustained block that was. I did not know it was Spriggs that done that. Yes, it was a defensive back and Spriggs just constantly backed him up and would not allow him to get around.

Thanks for bringing it to the board's attention, and mine because as I said I did not know it was Spriggs.

Coleman Threw One Too

Late 3rd quarter -

He got knocked on his butt, but he HIT the LB - HARD - and took him out of the play.

First down.

You are so right on. Wilson is the right guy. Most of the wrong guys are on this board.

ADVERTISEMENT