ADVERTISEMENT

Our lack of consistency

Rotonda Jim

Benchwarmer
Sep 3, 2003
Almost everyone of our top eight or nine players has had their good moments this season. What drives me crazy is the inconsistency of those moments. For a coach, consistency is something that is as important as anything in developing a game plan that will pay off with a win. You look for this in practice. You want players who understand the system, who perform it with as few flaws as possible and players who a coach can trust. We do not have that at all. I do not necessarily blame any of this on the coach. Our players need to sit down with each other and discuss how they are kicking away a great opportunity to do well in a season that does not contain a great team out there. There might be thirty teams this year who can win the NCAA. I thought we might be one of them. Now, I really doubt that.

Reactions: .Gerdis
The wild swings from game to game are unsettling. Vegas might take IU games off the board.

Say what you want about Purdue they lose basically because of a lack of talent, they play their ass off every game there was no comparison to our effort last night to their effort at Rutgers, I'm afraid we could lose to them at home.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT