ADVERTISEMENT

OT: With the NFL having it's troubles....

Tscurlo

Junior
Dec 11, 2011
with attendance due to the kneeling issue.....
they just picked up another issue this afternoon
with America's most hated team going back
to the Super Bowl again.

This is only my personal opinion.... but I hope everyone
boycott's the Super Bowl this year and that they will have
a near empty stadium.

I'm just sick of seeing New England in it every year.

with attendance due to the kneeling issue.....
they just picked up another issue this afternoon
with America's most hated team going back
to the Super Bowl again.

This is only my personal opinion.... but I hope everyone
boycott's the Super Bowl this year and that they will have
a near empty stadium.

I'm just sick of seeing New England in it every year.

The GOAT is a show few football fans will refuse to watch. Some rooting against them and some for. Brady/Belichick will not be repeated in many lifetimes. They are just that good. I hate the kneeling crap side show too but the stadium will be sold out. If ratings are still down substantially good for the American public.

Reactions: St_Henry_Buckeye
I won't be watching. Why watch when you already know the outcome.
I'm a Steelers fan. My hatred for the cheats runs very deep.

Bill Belicheck and Tom Brady with 2 weeks to prepare and heal. Not good for the Eagles. Brady hoists the Gold Football one more time!

There are better teams than the Pats this year for sure. There is not better coach/quarterback combo in history. And in these pressure situation games they act like it is another day at the beech. I think the Eagles will give them a game and like their chances of winning.

Reactions: Hatchets7times
Defense won yesterday’s game..also the Patriots play perfect football, see the penalties for proof :)

I can't disagree with any of the comments that y'all have said. The Pat's are just a well oiled machine.

Totally agree on the non-penalties.... you never see any false starts out of them...and give them the ball
under 2 minutes... it's usually automatic score. :(

Well.... hopefully the Colts can get 1/3 of that Trinity of Belichick, McDaniels and Patricia coaching staff,
and bring some of that knowledge and enthusiasm to Indy!!!!

But in the meantime.... NO Superbowl for me this year. :)

I've never been a Pats fan but I have come to admire what they've done. Who wouldn't want their team to have that kind of consistency and toughness... holy cow. Just like with the Colts and Manning, it will end someday. Maybe when Brady turns 50?

I've never been a Pats fan but I have come to admire what they've done. Who wouldn't want their team to have that kind of consistency and toughness... holy cow. Just like with the Colts and Manning, it will end someday. Maybe when Brady turns 50?

What irony that all the great quarterbacks seem have receivers that catch every pass thrown their way when the game is on the line. I was cheering for Jacksonville but I was resigned to the Patriots winning when they got the ball back for their last drive.

Yeah problems.
Still the biggest sport in America.
And it will be the most watched t.v. program of the year.By a wide margin!
Probably around 100 million viewer's.
I'm a hater of the Pats too.

There are better teams than the Pats this year for sure. There is not better coach/quarterback combo in history. And in these pressure situation games they act like it is another day at the beech. I think the Eagles will give them a game and like their chances of winning.

The Eagles have to be at least 11 points ahead at halftime and at least 8 points ahead with 6 minutes to play to have a chance at winning. I fully expect to see another Pats-Falcons or Alabama-Georgia type ending......that would make me puke.

For as much as I can't stand them, New England takes advantage of every opening the opponent gives them.

You have to close the door. Leading 20-10 with 13:47 left in the game, Jacksonville goes 3-and-out, getting 7 yds on a 3rd-and-8. You HAVE to make that play - especially on the road.

I hope the Colts get McDaniels. Loved how he attacked a really good Jags defense.

For as much as I can't stand them, New England takes advantage of every opening the opponent gives them.

You have to close the door. Leading 20-10 with 13:47 left in the game, Jacksonville goes 3-and-out, getting 7 yds on a 3rd-and-8. You HAVE to make that play - especially on the road.

I hope the Colts get McDaniels. Loved how he attacked a really good Jags defense.
I hope so but the student is not always equal to the master. See Romeo Crennell and Charlie Weis. What separates New England is the organization's ability to identify and pursue great role players and plug new guys in without missing a beat. Hopefully the Colts get a little better at that.

It also helps to be in a division with three consistently terrible teams who provide you with 6 gimme wins every year, and a league scheduling office that makes sure you don't often have to play good teams on the road. That help with consistently getting the home field advantage doesn't guarantee anything, but it sure doesn't hurt either.

Brady and Joe Montana are the two best in my lifetime. Patriots win again.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT