ADVERTISEMENT

OT- USA vs Serbia

TDHoosier

Hall of Famer
Gold Member
Sep 11, 2001
Right now 2 minutes and change left in the 2nd quarter, the US is getting it handed to them by Serbia. I root for everything USA, but honestly find this hilarious.

US will probably pull this out but it is not going to be a cake walk.

• Haha
Reactions: ulrey
Right now 2 minutes and change left in the 2nd quarter, the US is getting it handed to them by Serbia. I root for everything USA, but honestly find this hilarious.

US will probably pull this out but it is not going to be a cake walk.
Karma for snubbing Kaitlin Clark.

• Haha
Reactions: mcmurtry66
You can be critical of some of Steve Kerr's roster and playing time decisions this Olympics, but I don't think not selecting Caitlin Clark is one of them.
So NOOOOW you hate a DEI recruit for the mens team.. ok ok ok... I get it.

Honestly, I didn't know if it was the men or womens BBall team, water polo or olympic Solitare. I went with Caitlin, Since she seems to be all the rage right now.

Looks like it's LeBronze for Lebron.

**Stolen from twitter.

Now tied with 4 mins left. LIke a light switch.

Seems like the boys were just playing with their food a little bit. Last five minutes have looked like JV vs. the Varsity.

Going to likely have to come out stronger against France, that front court is just as good as the U.S. will be tough to score inside.

I was trying to be nice.

sarcastic first time GIF by Brimstone (The Grindhouse Radio, Hound Comics)

• Haha
Reactions: ulrey and larsIU
Can’t attest to the validity, but pretty scathing from Lebron on Kerr.

As a side note, it’s been a joy watching Lebron during the Olympic Games. He’s been a great leader for this team. I’ve spent his whole career hating him but now that he’s in his twilight reality is setting in that we don’t have much more time to enjoy one of the three best players ever. Enjoy him while you can.

I still don’t want him to win another title.

• Haha
Reactions: WhyisIUBBcursed
Can’t attest to the validity, but pretty scathing from Lebron on Kerr.

As a side note, it’s been a joy watching Lebron during the Olympic Games. He’s been a great leader for this team. I’ve spent his whole career hating him but now that he’s in his twilight reality is setting in that we don’t have much more time to enjoy one of the three best players ever. Enjoy him while you can.

I still don’t want him to win another title.

That got community noted as being AI.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT