ADVERTISEMENT

OT - UM Team Doctor Abuse

hookyIU1990

Hall of Famer
Gold Member
Sep 26, 2007
It seems the state schools of Michigan enabled abusers and ignored complaints of abuse. This could be as bad as the horrific behavior at MSU that went on for years.

What the hell went on up there? If I'm reading this correctly, 100s of players were sexually abused by UM's team doctor and Bo covered it up.

If these allegations are true (and it's not just his son who says Bo looked the other way), then Bo was a POS. And not only did he cover it up, he enabled Anderson's continuing abuse of hundreds of students over the course of decades.

I don't get it. If my son ever told me someone touched him like this, there would be hell to pay for the guy who did it. Here, though, Bo punched his own kid - - the victim - - in the chest. Un-effing-believable. Again, if true, he was a scumbag.

Speaking of hell, there should be a special place there for people who abuse kids. And the people who enable it shouldn't be far away.

It seems that everything got swept under the rug during that era. As a result, abusers in the church, the Boy Scouts, coaching, etc., not only got away with it but were emboldened, resulting in countless more victims. It's sickening.

Schembechler was evidently a phony PoS, as was Canham... They had everyone fooled (including me)...

Harbaugh doubled down the other day and is still covering for him...

Last edited:
Reactions: vesuvius13
Reactions: 76-1 and vesuvius13
What the hell went on up there? If I'm reading this correctly, 100s of players were sexually abused by UM's team doctor and Bo covered it up.

This is outrageous and sad, but what does this have to do with IU Football?

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT