ADVERTISEMENT

OT -- live chat for IU football game

I've been following IU football since I was a kid. I've seen a lot of crazy games like this, but I think this is the first one we've actually won. It's always been us that throw it away or get hosed by the officials.
I lost a bet with a buddy of mine that was watching the game with me. I was certain the winning TD was going to be overturned on replay. IU deserved a win like that going our way for once.

I would have bet a large sum the final play was going to be over turned.

Whoever is coaching kickoff needs to be fired or at least kicked in the nuts a few times.

Reactions: Morrison
I would have bet a large sum the final play was going to be over turned.

Whoever is coaching kickoff needs to be fired or at least kicked in the nuts a few times.
That made no sense. Just kick the damn ball. No need to get cute.

On replay it looked like maybe somebody gave Whop a shot in the back. Something had to happen for him to get an unsportsmanlike penalty in that spot...
I think the penalty was for something long after the play.

FB-IMG-1604852699247.jpg

Reactions: UncleMark and ulrey
Was afraid of this. This is going to be their statement game. Hope I'm wrong, but fear we ain't ready for this level of play.

Several key mistakes made. But even so we came back, won the second half, and had a shot at the end.

We're a damn good football team. Best in my lifetime. And I'm old.

I was impressed, and also not at all surprised. Really wish we had that fumble towards the end of the 1st half back, but thems the breaks.

Reactions: Marvin the Martian
I was nervous, but I always am. I thought Tuttle would be fairly reliable and I trust the defense. But I tell you what, when Tuttle went back to the locker room, I was ready to smash things.
Yeah, but when he returned it was like a Hallmark movie. I knew then we were going to win.

Reactions: td75 and zeke4ahs
ADVERTISEMENT