ADVERTISEMENT

OT - IU Men Beat Pitt 1-0 for Shot at 9th NCAA Soccer Championship

rikki-tikka-tava

All-American
Jul 17, 2002
Have you ever posted on the soccer board? I donโ€™t think once.

Why do you post this here? Do you enjoy your role as self appointed newsman?

Stop inundating us with hack updates. We donโ€™t need you starting any more threads.

Reactions: IUXC68

How about them apples?

๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ ๐Ÿ
Great to see them back in for a chance at the NC.

Pitt controlled much of the game but IU played good D and struck then when the opportunity came. I wasnโ€™t hopeful much of the match.

Reactions: GetFreshCrew

Stop inundating us with hack updates. We donโ€™t need you starting any more threads.

You know, I believe he's trying to fill some huge shoes - Snowling's - and that's a worthwhile and honorable endeavor, not to mention a tribute, as well.

I say, keep on truckin'.

How about them apples?

A New Hoosier Star on the horizon!

8_Star.jpg

A Hoosier is Hoosier in any sport. We are happy for our fellow Hoosiers. Check out facebook... All the Hoosier basketball groups there shout out after every soccer tournament victory. There are football, basketball, baseball and soccer communities why not spread the news! 8 stars and the probability of a 9th is newsworthy. They just beat a mostly international team that has the best offense in the country! From my perspective, this was the Championship game; the two best teams in the tournament. We shall see how things go on Monday but as some of us know, soccer can be a cruel game.

Good grief, the post was well represented with saying it was OT in the title. What the hell is your problem?

Free advice for you. When you read the subject of the post and you don't like it, DON'T OPEN IT.

Just trying to help.

The rest of us enjoy IU winning in ANY SPORT!

8_Star.jpg

A Hoosier is Hoosier in any sport. We are happy for our fellow Hoosiers. Check out facebook... All the Hoosier basketball groups there shout out after every soccer tournament victory. There are football, basketball, baseball and soccer communities why not spread the news! 8 stars and the probability of a 9th is newsworthy. They just beat a mostly international team that has the best offense in the country! From my perspective, this was the Championship game; the two best teams in the tournament. We shall see how things go on Monday but as some of us know, soccer can be a cruel game.
Always nice to add another star to those jerseys, don't care which sport. Soccer dynasty.

X10,000

IU is playing for a National Championship and youโ€™re gonna bitch he posts this on the most visited board on this site? Geeez . . . ๐Ÿคฌ

Bring it on, @rikki-tikka-tava. FULLY expect you to post Monday night when IU wins itโ€™s 9th NCAA championship. ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ‘โšฝ๏ธ
Hoodatfarva leaves a slime trail wherever he travels on these boards...like ordfan and feeblepaw.

Simple solution: read the title, donโ€™t click the threadโ€™s link if it mentions soccer.

Reactions: BHAII

How about them apples?

I'm not a fan of soccer but I am happy for the young men at IU.

I was determined to support IU soccer last night. So I got my beer and popcorn and sat on the couch to watch the rerun of the game. Part way through the first half, I apparently lost consciousness and woke up at the beginning of the second half. After weighing my options, I went to bed. I still support them though....but, they really need to do 10-20 minute summaries of the games. Actually, maybe 5-10 minutes would be better.

I was determined to support IU soccer last night. So I got my beer and popcorn and sat on the couch to watch the rerun of the game. Part way through the first half, I apparently lost consciousness and woke up at the beginning of the second half. After weighing my options, I went to bed. I still support them though....but, they really need to do 10-20 minute summaries of the games. Actually, maybe 5-10 minutes would be better.
Watch the last 15 Minutes

Just because this poster takes a different course than you doesn't mean you have to trash him

Well, I would say that if the poster is going to trash a thread about something positive about an IU program but he determined is out of place, then he should expect to be trashed himself!

Freedom of speach cuts both ways.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT