ADVERTISEMENT

OT, I suppose, but I think the Pacers should try to get

go_iu

All-Big Ten
Feb 22, 2004
Noah Vonleh in the offseason. I think he will blow up just as Jermaine O'Neal did. Very similar game, and with VO already there, maybe a very good fit

I like Noah and wish him nothing but the best. But, let's face it, he's on his sixth team in as many years -- and he's only getting about 4 MPG for the Nuggets. To last 6 years in the show is no mean feat in and of itself. And he's started quite a few a games in previous seasons.

Yeah, O'Neal finally found his groove when he left Portland and came to the Pacers. I'm sure the Blazers people were kicking themselves when they saw how he performed in Indy. But Noah's been with a lot more teams than O'Neal had. And I'm thinking he may have already peaked.

But I hope I'm wrong.

The Pacers might be a good future destination for Romeo. He might blossom back home in Indiana like Oladipo, and brings a large Indiana fanbase with him.

He would probably do better than TJ Leaf, but I kind of like it that we have 3 TJ's on the team. There was a game where all three TJ's were on the floor together. Has that ever been done before?
I'd rather have 3 players named Adolph that can really play than a TJ that sucks.

He would probably do better than TJ Leaf, but I kind of like it that we have 3 TJ's on the team. There was a game where all three TJ's were on the floor together. Has that ever been done before?

Fun Fact: There have only been 4 players in NBA history named TJ and all of them played for the Pacers (Ford being the 4th)

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT