ADVERTISEMENT

OT I really think Trae Young might get better than Luke Brown. Their games....

I'm not really sure he is, Trae Young commits a push-off offensive foul on almost EVERY drive. Don't believe me? Watch his highlights, they're all offensive fouls and he's been doing it forever, not just NBA. Why in the world they don't call it is beyond me, but shit, I could have gone pro if they allowed that consistently. He arm bars or slaps at the defenders arm on almost every drive ... beyond ridiculous. I hate his game, good shooter and handle, but use that and not offensive foul all the time
Makes sense. You previously compared yourself to Curry. Brown will never live up to these comparisons. He deserves better.

I'm not really sure he is, Trae Young commits a push-off offensive foul on almost EVERY drive. Don't believe me? Watch his highlights, they're all offensive fouls and he's been doing it forever, not just NBA. Why in the world they don't call it is beyond me, but shit, I could have gone pro if they allowed that consistently. He arm bars or slaps at the defenders arm on almost every drive ... beyond ridiculous. I hate his game, good shooter and handle, but use that and not offensive foul all the time
This reminds me of my friend back in the day that said if he were as tall as Lindeman he'd be an NBA all star.

Which I replied dude, you're as tall as most people and get your ass beat regularly in pick up.

This reminds me of my friend back in the day that said if he were as tall as Lindeman he'd be an NBA all star.

Which I replied dude, you're as tall as most people and get your ass beat regularly in pick up.
If I was as tall as Todd I would have least played high school ball. In Washington IN the town would have probably forced me to do it.

Blame the refs for that. All NBA scorers do it.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT