ADVERTISEMENT

OT Football

Looks like Dolson killed it when the HC hire was his choice instead of Buckner.
Theres a football board for this. Oh I get it you're just using football to go on about your personal bias and dislike of Woodson and Buckner.

So emotional, just like an old woman.

It's not as if the previous non-Buckner hires were home runs... So I can see why they are giving Coach Woodson his shot.
But this shows what a high level head coach can do. Woodson better smash it out of the park this season. Or I hope he does anyway. Previous returns have not been very good. And if it doesn't work out, I'm beginning to trust Scott a lot more!

Last edited:
Are you an IU fan? Uconn fan? Besides, he put OT in the thread title. Quit your crying.
Yep all he had to do was ignore the thread. I am in his head 24/7. He follows me around. Usually I delete his posts trolling me but I allow some to stand.

FWIW I wasn’t thrilled with Buckner’s Woody hire but willing to give him a chance. The results have been mediocre at best and then the “real” fans speech. Win or lose he can go pound sand now if he doesn’t apologize.

Reactions: GeorgeStrait IU
Yep all he had to do was ignore the thread. I am in his head 24/7. He follows me around. Usually I delete his posts trolling me but I allow some to stand.

FWIW I wasn’t thrilled with Buckner’s Woody hire but willing to give him a chance. The results have been mediocre at best and then the “real” fans speech. Win or lose he can go pound sand now if he doesn’t apologize.
there is an ignore button....

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT