ADVERTISEMENT

OT - Colts say Wentz out 5-12 weeks

Looks like we will be able to keep our first round pick next draft woohoo.

I would draft Jonathan Taylor early in fantasy leagues.

Reactions: Hoosier009
The season win totals went from 12.5 to 9.5 on Fanduel, with the new u9.5 at -150 when I looked.

Looks like we will be able to keep our first round pick next draft woohoo.

I would draft Jonathan Taylor early in fantasy leagues.
unexperienced QBs usually tend to rely heavily on their TEs, so Mo, Doyle, and Granson should have good fantasy #s! I wouldnt be to high onthe Colts wrs to have big #s! Maybe the Colts can tank again and draft Penix!!!

I have Taylor o1250 yds for the season. That's looking like a good bet.

unexperienced QBs usually tend to rely heavily on their TEs, so Mo, Doyle, and Granson should have good fantasy #s! I wouldnt be to high onthe Colts wrs to have big #s! Maybe the Colts can tank again and draft Penix!!!
Pittman would be the first colts pass catcher I'd draft. After that. Granson. After that. Not drafting one. They gave a solid squad, but beyond those two, not sure how much TD potential is there.

I say the Colts sack this season, get the top pick, trade down inside the top 10 to gather a ton of draft picks, sign Aaron Rodgers, trade Wentz and move on. But no, this Wentz situation feels like a decision that could haunt them for a long time with his injury history. Let's hope not but what a waste of a good team.

Thanks for the heads up prior to the 2018 draft, Luck!!!!! Only Josh Allen and Lamar Jackson went after the Colts pick in round 1.....

• Haha
Reactions: jsenleo
I don't claim to know anything, but is Eason that bad?
He really didn't light the world on fire in college. The one thing he has is a cannon for an arm. After that, it gets shakey. Real shakey. He had little pocket awareness, would startle with pressure and was unable to throw a good pass while being off balance. All a bad combo in the NFL. Coach Reich has had him for a year so maybe he helped him improve in those areas? We'll see what happens here soon enough but I don't have very high hopes at this point.

Who's THE college QB out there. As it looks, Wentz isn't going to cost them a 1st round pick.

Spencer Rattler of Oklahoma and Sam Howell of UNC are the 2 biggest names but as we know, a lot can change between now and the draft.

Reactions: vesuvius13
ADVERTISEMENT