ADVERTISEMENT

OT...Best home gym??

td75

Hall of Famer
Gold Member
Aug 16, 2003
Can I get opinions on the best home gym? I need to start an exercise routine and was wondering if there's any quality home gyms out there. I really don't want free weights....Thoughts??

Can I get opinions on the best home gym? I need to start an exercise routine and was wondering if there's any quality home gyms out there. I really don't want free weights....Thoughts??

Stairs, a wall, a floor, and a pull up bar or rings rig...😉😀

I'm only sort of joking... If you're just looking to be fit the above will meet the challenge... If you're looking to bulk up then exactly what you said you don't want is what you need...😉 (free weights)

If you're looking for a bare bones workout station Walmart used to carry several... (starting with simple Roman Chair crunch, dip and pull-up bar all in one rigs)... 🐿

If you want something to show your friends you're "cutting edge cool" and money is no object; check the web for a multitude of (theoretically) top end gear...😎

Last edited:
I just want to tone up and gain a bit of strength. Is a Bowflex any good?

Don't own one but I have a couple of friends who love theirs... I'd imagine someone one here can give you a first person review...

I ride a Schwinn Air Dyne. I have owned it 25 years with no problems. Best money I ever spent for 800.
I've got one, need to start riding it again. I bought it up in Indiana back in 2004. How long do you ride it per day?

I got my wife a Total body gym from Weider and she along with my granddaughters love it. It is the say as the total body gym but less money yet still very good quality.

Reactions: td75
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT