ADVERTISEMENT

OT - As Kentucky limps toward March, it's obvious the John Calipari era needs to end

And brutal. Wow

After nearly 14 seasons, he’s low on energy, out of ideas and coaching a team that has underperformed so profoundly any other Kentucky coach would be fired by the end of the month.

Calipari, ever the salesman, had his talking points in order after the loss to Georgia.

That’s unacceptable. That’s fireable. And yet, Calipari is almost certainly not going to be fired because it would cost $40 million to do so.

Reactions: steelyvan
I see on ESPN Bracketology... they have them in the First Four Out section.

Not that ESPN's bracketology means anything... lolol

maybe we can start a gofundme page and send a care basket......
They made their deal with their devil. Now let them figure out how to get out of the mess.

good time to be a couch salesman in KY.
Maybe the Care Basket can be shipped on a couch... with the Butane Lighters in the basket. hahahaha

That makes me real sad... okay, I'm over it! Looking fore the next Buckyville meltdown.

Nba draft is right around the corner uk fans…

Family Feud Lol GIF by Steve Harvey

Reactions: GeorgeStrait IU
Calipari's past 3 seasons don't look like the rest, and he is 64 years old. I don't know if UK fans will give a coach 3 mediocre seasons, even one with Calipari's record.

$40 million buyout - LOL!!!!
If I was Cal I might consider a negotiated reduction in that buyout. If the university is unwilling to finance the divorce at that price some of those inbred hillbillies that don't have that kind of patience may just decide to take matters into their own hands. Cal might prefer a little less to avoid being "hidestrapped to a railcar and sent up the Monon".

He's not going anywhere with that incoming class next yr..
Lot's of talk ...
you might be right.....but i don't think so. his recruits are prolly questioning their decision based on the current product on the floor. NIL might handcuff them in for next year. but they could get some of that at another location. may depend on how they finish. UK has absolutely no patience with a teetering, underachieving bball program.

you might be right.....but i don't think so. his recruits are prolly questioning their decision based on the current product on the floor. NIL might handcuff them in for next year. but they could get some of that at another location. may depend on how they finish. UK has absolutely no patience with a teetering, underachieving bball program.
Ask Tubby and the dude from TX A&M how patient they are

Reactions: ulrey
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT