ADVERTISEMENT

OSU....since we're at home we only lose by 20?

Bippy

Junior
Jan 20, 2002
If we struggle against the bottom of the league (that is short on players), what will OSU do to us?

With the lack of effort for 40 minutes, no outside shooting, no motion on offense, and underwhelming D, I fear this will be very ugly.

If we struggle against the bottom of the league (that is short on players), what will OSU do to us?

With the lack of effort for 40 minutes, no outside shooting, no motion on offense, and underwhelming D, I fear this will be very ugly.
OSU presently at bottom of league. Only team worse is Northwestern. Maybe we only lose by 2. Maybe, we win.

Nah, due to the coaching by Holtmann (or as the idiots on here call him, "Holtman"), we lose by about 300 points. After the game, Holtmann flies around Assembly Hall, wraps himself in our banners, kicks RMK in the balls, and puts the entire Ohio State team on his back and strides out through a hole he punches in the wall.

The funny thing is , O$U was 8-12 in the B1G last year, just like IU. Yet, Archie is vilified and Holtmann praised.

Nah, due to the coaching by Holtmann (or as the idiots on here call him, "Holtman"), we lose by about 300 points. After the game, Holtmann flies around Assembly Hall, wraps himself in our banners, kicks RMK in the balls, and puts the entire Ohio State team on his back and strides out through a hole he punches in the wall.
Nah Ohio State wins easily Victorbear posts “I told I so” 1000 times.

Will he cut down the nets as a souvenir?

The funny thing is , O$U was 8-12 in the B1G last year, just like IU. Yet, Archie is vilified and Holtmann praised.
One coach missed the tourney while the other has made it twice in a row even though they weren't supposed to either season.

Reactions: fpeaugh
Yea let’s forgot about Holtmans 1st year....25-9 15-3.....oh that’s right they were Mattas players. Nice try making a comparison though.

Compare the rosters. IU, as far as recruiting rankings, was the 2nd worst team in the B10 that year. Stop being a total moron.

Yea let’s forgot about Holtmans 1st year....25-9 15-3.....oh that’s right they were Mattas players. Nice try making a comparison though.

Well he is 4-0 against Archie so far...

Compare the rosters. IU, as far as recruiting rankings, was the 2nd worst team in the B10 that year. Stop being a total moron.
The guy doesn't even know how to spell the OSU coach's name or how to use an apostrophe or punctuation marks. He's probably the least intelligent poster here, so he's not going to stop being a moron - he is a moron.

Ohio St only 1.5 point favorites.... so should be easy enough for you folks to mortgage the house (or trailer) on this stone cold lock.

Are you ready to get hit with some reality? Archie and Holtmann started at the same time. Let’s compare...

Win %
CH: .667
AM: .580

Big Ten Record
CH 24-18
AM 19-23

Wins head to head
CH 4
AM 0

NCAA Tournament appearances
CH 2
AM 0

NCAA Tournament wins
CH 2
AM lol

Reactions: Klaus 7196
Are you ready to get hit with some reality? Archie and Holtmann started at the same time. Let’s compare...

Win %
CH: .667
AM: .580

Big Ten Record
CH 24-18
AM 19-23

Wins head to head
CH 4
AM 0

NCAA Tournament appearances
CH 2
AM 0

NCAA Tournament wins
CH 2
AM lol
They can’t stand facts and live in their delusional world similar to gamblers fallacy that the next hand they are bound to win.

Reactions: fpeaugh
I'd say OSU by 10. I don't see what ever problems IU has at the moment getting resolved in a week.

'd say OSU by 10. I don't see what ever problems IU has at the moment getting resolved in a week.

So, unfortunately, we're only quibbling over the number of points.
I agree, whatever is the fundamental cause of our problems, it is highly unlikely that it has been fixed. There seems to be an absence of intensity overall, let alone for a full 40 minutes. Is it effort, lack of shooting which allows the opponent's defense to easily pack it inside, unawareness on defense, no movement on offense, or "all of the above"?
I'd be fine with letting some of the bench warmers open the game. I expect they'll at least work their asses off while on the floor.

Enough. We all know you two losers want IU to lose the game tomorrow.
No one wants IU to lose. But reality is reality. It’s like keeping someone on life support who has no change to wake up , resume life , or make a medical recovery. Sure there’s hope, but is it reality? Pull the plug!

That is because Wesson was missing for much of the season, when they got him back, they truned it on as we regressed at the end of the year and are continuing to regress

No one wants IU to lose. But reality is reality. It’s like keeping someone on life support who has no change to wake up , resume life , or make a medical recovery. Sure there’s hope, but is it reality? Pull the plug!
Bingo why delay inevitable

That is because Wesson was missing for much of the season, when they got him back, they truned it on as we regressed at the end of the year and are continuing to regress
They don’t like facts that don’t support their bogus claims

True or false Holtmann has been more successful than Archie so far
It's true, I'll admit I was excited about Archie initially (if not for mostly being rid of Crean). I could not fathom it would be the same, but I now feel exactly about him as Crean after year 3. He needs to go, it is not working and next year will just be final validation of that fact and put us into the next major rebuild, make the job less appealing to any good coach

It's true, I'll admit I was excited about Archie initially (if not for mostly being rid of Crean). I could not fathom it would be the same, but I now feel exactly about him as Crean after year 3. He needs to go, it is not working and next year will just be final validation of that fact and put us into the next major rebuild, make the job less appealing to any good coach

Holtmann has the added incentive vs Iu of not being hired

Glad for the win but the problems still persist, scoring droughts and poor FT shooting.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT