ADVERTISEMENT

Onside kick

Pathetic coaching. How in the hell we they not waiting on that?!?!??

I dont get it. Tennessee's players were surrounding the ball. Completely inexcusable. Dont know if ive ever seen anything that bad in my entire life.

Not taking the timeout before the half also was the difference in the game. Potential 4 point swing.

I like TA, but his in game coaching is hs level at times. Horrendous time management over and over and over. Its draining.

Reactions: red hornet
I dont get it. Tennessee's players were surrounding the ball. Completely inexcusable. Dont know if ive ever seen anything that bad in my entire life.

Not taking the timeout before the half also was the difference in the game. Potential 4 point swing.

I like TA, but his in game coaching is hs level at times. Horrendous time management over and over and over. Its draining.
TA's a nice guy but in over his head. He let's his emotions take over and makes poor or no decisions.

I'm screaming at the TV... "WHY ARE THERE TWO GUYS UP THERE... WHY ARE THERE JUST TWO GUYS ON THE LINE... WHY...."
Not much to think about, you play the onside
kick, if they kick it over your head so what!!!!

Reactions: iulb
527823-A3-CD14-4-A9-E-8666-5-EDBCEA3-A116.jpg

The sad part is the B-ball team is looking like the hardwood version of the football team.

ADVERTISEMENT