ADVERTISEMENT

One player in double figures.

Hatchets7times

All-Big Ten
Dec 28, 2015
You tell me its offensive schemes till your blue in the face..
Steve Kerr couldn't draw up something for these player's..
It's a make or miss game..And we have a team of brick layers..It's that simple .
Morgan a four year senior. Killed us at the line..
It is .What it is..

Reactions: glidresquirrel
You’re going to be really disappointed when we get new players.

In what way..?
Next year may well be a struggle..
But Archie wants to keep his job. He'd better have two solid consentant three point shooters in two year's .
Or the For Sale signs will be in his yard..

In what way..?
But Archie wants to keep his job. He'd better have two solid consentant three point shooters in two year's .

From stats I have seen, this is what he does. Expect more grind out games where we have trouble scoring but we keep it close with defense. We are Dick Bennett's Wisconsin teams, that is the style Miller appears to be comfortable coaching.

From stats I have seen, this is what he does. Expect more grind out games where we have trouble scoring but we keep it close with defense. We are Dick Bennett's Wisconsin teams, that is the style Miller appears to be comfortable coaching.
This was a fine game. I’d rather see what I saw tonight.

Rather you see what you saw tonight then what? Then the past 10 games minus MSU? If so, that is a low bar. They were advertising Duke vs. UNC during our game, I bet if you watch that game that the style of play will be much more enjoyable than the game we all just witnessed. If you are not a Purdue or Indiana fan, you changed the channel on that game by around the 10 minute mark in the first half. It was just awful basketball all around.

Rather you see what you saw tonight then what? Then the past 10 games minus MSU? If so, that is a low bar. They were advertising Duke vs. UNC during our game, I bet if you watch that game that the style of play will be much more enjoyable than the game we all just witnessed. If you are not a Purdue or Indiana fan, you changed the channel on that game by around the 10 minute mark in the first half. It was just awful basketball all around.
No, IU played hard. They were aggressive on defense and yes they made mistakes on both ends of the coury. PU played hard but also made many mistakes. The other team has a lot to do with how one team plays. IU’s offense isn’t playing in a vacuum. We don’t have Duke’s talent but under the circumstances we played well enough to win, we just didn’t.

You tell me its offensive schemes till your blue in the face..
Steve Kerr couldn't draw up something for these player's..
It's a make or miss game..And we have a team of brick layers..It's that simple .
Morgan a four year senior. Killed us at the line..
It is .What it is..
Romeo...Zero shots in 2nd half. Wha?

It is hard to fathom in this era of the 30 Second Clock and Three Point Shot how two teams in a major conference both score less than 50 points in a game. Dr. James Naismith must be turning over in his grave thinking that we reverted to the origins of basketball with peach baskets where the ball needed to be removed after each successful field goal followed by a Center Jump.

Victorbear..
Your 100% correct.Two guys that could give us three 3's game..
And we'd be pretty good..
It would open up the floor so much more for Lankford to drive..And Morgan & Davis to operate on the low block.
But we don't have those two guy's sadly.
I feel everyone's pain.
This season just became a train wreck.
And last summer. I felt a promising season was upon us..

In what way..?

I assume he is implying we're not going to be better next year and people will start blaming new players. Last year it was Rob Johnson and Newkirk. This year it's Smith, Green, and Romeo. Next, will be some new players.

I think the fanbase would somewhat accept some losses next year .If they played their @$$ off every game..
Surely we shoot the ball just a tad better..
No way we loose 10 out of 11 or whatever it is.
If so..I'd even be in favor of a U.C.L.A. mid season fire...

Next years team will not resemble this years team in any way shape or form. Just improving the Bball IQ of three players would win a few more games let alone some outside shooting. This team is so limited in so many ways there is just nothing to do but improve from this level of play. Offense always looks like shit when you can't make layups and dunks. Let alone 35% from 3 consistently. CAM can not shoot for them or make split second bball plays. CAM will get this turned around but he has to get his players and system in place. You think he preaches missing dunks,free throws and throwing soft passes out of bounds or dribbling into three defenders and losing the ball? Just not smart players on this team. In fact the worst i can ever remember for an IU squad.

Reactions: ufo33
Next year we might not win 12 games all year. It’s going to be an epic disaster. We’re going to be longing for Kyle Tabor and the boys back.

I doubt you have the wherewithal or requisite knowledge to educate anyone on many topics...other than how to suck at posting.
You just had to learn the hard way.

It’s not my fault we’re the laughingstock of college basketball. That’s on your main man.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT