ADVERTISEMENT

(One of the) SI Swimsuit Cover Model: Would you hit it?

Are you kidding me? This is a joke, right?

She's beautiful - if you can't see past your preconceived notions of beauty, then I'm sorry for you.

All day, every day, and twice on Sunday...

Rangeline?
Listen Sir Mix a Lot...she's not hot. She's fat. Good for her. Hell I'm a fat guy and I own it. Fact of the matter is, even a fat guy can pull better chicks than her. At least thinner ones. I don't want a chick when she sits on my hand to feel like a horse searching for sugar cubes. You like big girls? Good for you and own it. Just don't project it on me.

This is more my speed...thank you very much

8d7090fdd3871e6b8077d7b18da789ba.jpg

Listen Sir Mix a Lot...she's not hot. She's fat. Good for her. Hell I'm a fat guy and I own it. Fact of the matter is, even a fat guy can pull better chicks than her. At least thinner ones. I don't want a chick when she sits on my hand to feel like a horse searching for sugar cubes. You like big girls? Good for you and own it. Just don't project it on me.

Hoops is a hogger FOR SURE!!!

Yeah, I understood the attempt, but it made no sense.

My ex wife is a Michigan alum. Her Dad did not go to Michigan.

What a terrible attempt... Just very poorly researched.
He was probably too busy googling more pics of the whale.

Reactions: C-$
Are you kidding me? This is a joke, right?

She's beautiful - if you can't see past your preconceived notions of beauty, then I'm sorry for you.

All day, every day, and twice on Sunday...

Rangeline?
Theyre all twits. Normal people are much more interesting and stable.

You ****ing pussies. Any port in a storm, you Sallies.

After the C$'s of the world clear the psycho-hotties-with-daddy-problems out of the bar, that woman is our comfort zone, she is the sweet part of the bat. She will make you breakfast after you PIIHB. She may eat 2/3 of the bacon, but she will make you breakfast.

90% of this board would hit the hell out of her.

It's logic like this that makes the world go round.

Would I hit it...?

si-ashley-graham-600x800.jpg

How far we've done fall as a nation when that's a question. Effin Obama. Sigh, anyway here some more of her, which I'm guessing is only to Goat's delight...

Ashley-Graham-Model01.jpg

ashley-back.png

ashley-graham-copyFEATURE.jpg

AKWb0H1.gif
She's very pretty. She isn't what society determined swim suit model worthy but attractive

Weird. I prefer the chubby gal. I can't stand dark haired pale girls. Nasty combination. Blonde and pale is fine. Give me the dark haired, tan, full figured gal hands down.

Stromboli cracks me up ... someone find the OTF tailgate party picture posted from long ago ... talk about a Motley Crew. Stromboli, Mustache, Phish ... Warison were there and more. Warison reminds me of a Judge Reinhold/Vince Vaughn mashup.Dude was tall or standing on a hill. It's the OTF ... you guys have some high standards for women who probably wouldn't piss on you for a million bucks.

Stromboli cracks me up ... someone find the OTF tailgate party picture posted from long ago ... talk about a Motley Crew. Stromboli, Mustache, Phish ... Warison were there and more. Warison reminds me of a Judge Reinhold/Vince Vaughn mashup.Dude was tall or standing on a hill. It's the OTF ... you guys have some high standards for women who probably wouldn't piss on you for a million bucks.

Are you mad you weren't invited?

I have been seen a lot. Goat, Rockfish . Lost all respect for you guys ... not that you care.
[QUO .

I have been seen a lot. Goat, Rockfish . Lost all respect for you guys ... not that you care.

When did you be a f'n asshole to me? Always been cool to you?
I'm sorry, can you translate that into English?

I was calling FL "charitable" for being willing to get his willie wet with a fatty. It had nothing to do with you.

ADVERTISEMENT