ADVERTISEMENT

(One of the) SI Swimsuit Cover Model: Would you hit it?

HA2740

All-Big Ten
Oct 3, 2012
si-ashley-graham-600x800.jpg

How far we've done fall as a nation when that's a question. Effin Obama. Sigh, anyway here some more of her, which I'm guessing is only to Goat's delight...

Ashley-Graham-Model01.jpg

ashley-back.png

ashley-graham-copyFEATURE.jpg

AKWb0H1.gif

Reactions: burnthemallralphie
Are you kidding me? This is a joke, right?

She's beautiful - if you can't see past your preconceived notions of beauty, then I'm sorry for you.

All day, every day, and twice on Sunday...

Rangeline?

I don't want to think about f*ng any chick that can't fit in to my underwear. Not that I still wouldn't, but I just don't want to think about it. And I'm damn sure not going to fantasize about it.

Reactions: cryano
she isn't beautiful dude.

She just isn't.

I'd bang her but that isn't really saying much.
Sigh....

You just can't see it.

Is she a Barbie doll? Is that your preconceived notion of beauty?

Beauty isn't packaged; it's inherent.

Open your mind, young Jedi....

so you can tell she is an intellect by her photoshopped SI pictures?

I want to smoke what you have.

Reactions: jet812
so you can tell she is an intellect by her photoshopped SI pictures?

I want to smoke what you have.
Are you talking to me?

No, I don't care if she's an intellectual or not; I'm merely suggesting that the filters that are employed by most 'Murican males are phacked up.

Now, if I met her, and we didn't have common mojo, then no harm no foul. But to suggest that she's not beautiful is sad....

Are you talking to me?

No, I don't care if she's an intellectual or not; I'm merely suggesting that the filters that are employed by most 'Murican males are phacked up.

Now, if I met her, and we didn't have common mojo, then no harm no foul. But to suggest that she's not beautiful is sad....

You want to **** all the fatties.

Just own it; we're not judging you.

I don't want to think about f*ng any chick that can't fit in to my underwear. Not that I still wouldn't, but I just don't want to think about it. And I'm damn sure not going to fantasize about it.

Sure, complain now. Wait til next year's cover features Caitlyn Jenner.

Reactions: kkott
You want to **** all the fatties.

Just own it; we're not judging you.
No, I'm OPEN to the idea.

See the difference?

But, I would stop short of marrying her, unless her dad was a wealthy Michigan grad who could afford a wedding that would end in divorce within two clicks - that chick would be a keeper....

See the difference?

But, I would stop short of marrying her, unless her dad was a wealthy Michigan grad who could afford a wedding that would end in divorce within two clicks - that chick would be a keeper....

Huh???

See the difference?

While at IU, I was dating a chick who drove a BMW, was Catholic and her Dad was a big time lawyer. Was telling my sister about her, and she said: you know what you need to do? And I said get her pregnant?

Are you kidding me? This is a joke, right?

She's beautiful - if you can't see past your preconceived notions of beauty, then I'm sorry for you.

All day, every day, and twice on Sunday...

Rangeline?
Gross - but I hear it helps the baby w her delivery

You ****ing pussies. Any port in a storm, you Sallies.

After the C$'s of the world clear the psycho-hotties-with-daddy-problems out of the bar, that woman is our comfort zone, she is the sweet part of the bat. She will make you breakfast after you PIIHB. She may eat 2/3 of the bacon, but she will make you breakfast.

90% of this board would hit the hell out of her.

Yeah, I'm not saying no. I'm in.

I used to be anti bigger girls but one completely blew (and I emphasise 'blew') my mind and I was shocked but her vag felt the same. So it wasn't as much fun to look at but she made up for it in other ways.

I'm down.

Sigh....

You just can't see it.

Is she a Barbie doll? Is that your preconceived notion of beauty?

Beauty isn't packaged; it's inherent.

Open your mind, young Jedi....
Doesn't the concept of "beauty" rule out anybody?

ADVERTISEMENT