ADVERTISEMENT

One more gun discharge

This man absolutely should be charged with some type of negligence. Brought it in to a place where no weapons were allowed and was then careless. Very lucky there was not a catastrophe. I’m sure he thought he was protecting his family. Because who doesn’t need a gun at IKEA in Fishers?

This man absolutely should be charged with some type of negligence. Brought it in to a place where no weapons were allowed and was then careless. Very lucky there was not a catastrophe. I’m sure he thought he was protecting his family. Because who doesn’t need a gun at IKEA in Fishers?

I do hope they charge him, we need responsible gun owners know there is a penalty for not being responsible. Too often in America we let bygones on this sort of issue and that doesn't help our responsible gun owning friends remember to be responsible.

I have not seen an article as to the age of the kids. CO mentions eliminating the liability shield for gun manufacturers. On occasion we see a toddler get a gun and fire it. Right there is my prime case for removing the shield, smaller kids should not be able to fire a gun. My medicine has to be child proof, your guns should be as well. A gun should not fire from a smaller child trying, or from being dropped. If it does, the engineering is defective.

You ever try putting something with cam locks and dowels together? I’d like a gun when I am.

I agree that there should be some provision for charges in an incident like this. Perhaps there are. But only for the negligence part. No Guns signs do not carry the weight of law in Indiana. They can throw you off the premises, but having the gun there isn't illegal.

But yeah, I'd be all for some sort of negligence charges in these types of situations. "I was accidentally careless with a gun," should be no more a defense than, "I accidentally drank too much and ran over your mom."

Reactions: Marvin the Martian
5 people slaughtered by a man at a bank in Florida and it’s barely a blip on our news radar these days. Let’s worry about all the imaginary criminals coming over the border.

Why don’t you post about the opioid epidemic? How many people does opioids kill a year, it’s 10 times more than guns.

Why don’t you post about the opioid epidemic? How many people does opioids kill a year, it’s 10 times more than guns.
It’s not surprising you don’t know what 10x means

Concealed Nation. Now that sounds like the kind of thing I need to subscribe to. What a country!
Being that I have my CHL and carry daily, I also subscribe to Concealed Nation.

Only a lib with Trump Derangement Syndrome would think a girl being stopped by a good guy with a gun is a bad thing. In Zeke’s fantasy world, the little girl would have just asked not to be kidnapped and she would have been let go. You know, because bad guys always follow the laws. :rolleyes:

Reactions: Lucy01
I keep wondering when Colorado's Red Flag law might come up. So I will just interject it here, why are so many opposed to this sort of law? It seems some of us accept the concept that one gets to own a gun until they kill someone.

I keep wondering when Colorado's Red Flag law might come up. So I will just interject it here, why are so many opposed to this sort of law? It seems some of us accept the concept that one gets to own a gun until they kill someone.
I think most Americans accept the concept of people legally owning a gun. It is one of the rights in our Bill of Rights after all.

ADVERTISEMENT