ADVERTISEMENT

On 3 sports really dropped Myles Rice in their rankings

kurt cloverdales

All-American
Mar 3, 2020
he was fringe top 10, now down to 37, Dug McDaniel now rated ahead of him, hope he's better than Mcdaniel he never impressed me especially on road games

Reactions: Bucket Getter
he was fringe top 10, now down to 37, Dug McDaniel now rated ahead of him, hope he's better than Mcdaniel he never impressed me especially on road games
There is actual college game tape of Rice. For sure don't trust Fatjohn types ranking these dudes. They hold that position for a reason, no college or NBA teams would hire them as scouts/ evaluator.

There is actual college game tape of Rice. For sure don't trust Fatjohn types ranking these dudes. They hold that position for a reason, no college or NBA teams would hire them as scouts/ evaluator.
why do you call him fatjohns , seems like a nice guy

No one is playing and therefore no scouting is being done. This change was probably some glitch it their system when they ran an update. Not that I care we know who MR is.

Reactions: Hoosier Clarion
You have him confused with Carlyle. Rice was never fringe top 10 unless it was very early in the process before the portal filled up.

I think Mgbako, Galloway and Rice lead us in minutes.
If Rice just duplicates his numbers from last year we'll be 4 wins better.
I would hope with our wing additions that Galloway isn’t leading g us in minutes

Pardon my ignorance, but who the holy hula is On3 and what makes On3 an expert?
it's a site that ranks players and teams in the portal both football and basketball, seems to be the go-to site if you're interested in following portal entries and signings

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT