ADVERTISEMENT

Ol/QB transfer?

It Will Do

Freshman
Jan 1, 2019
Just wondering if anyone is aware if we are currently recruiting these two positions from the portal? Seems like a good place to have some additional help. Thanks

Thanks. I might be way off in my perception, but I think we need another QB, due to the ACL tear with Williams. Just my opinion.

Last edited:
Reactions: Rags to Roses
The OL could be improved just by having Bedford and Benson healthy with Carpenter added to the mix. I am not sure we need to add an OL player with the number of OL men now on the team.

Penix should be healthy, Tuttle should be back to being healthy. McCulley is healthy.

3 deep seems to be rather normal depth at QB. No quality QB will likely be transferring to be our peace of mind 4th QB.

Thanks. I might be way off in my perception, but I think we need another QB, due to the ACL tear with Williams. Just my opinion.
I don’t think you are “way off” , I’m sure they would like more experienced security at QB, but as others have stated, tough to get someone to come and likely be 3rd on the depth chart.
Most likely will need to get McCully ready if , god forbid, he was needed. Think they are still looking for another DL in the portal.

ADVERTISEMENT