ADVERTISEMENT

OK where is the guy talking up Trimble?

Not to mention the flock of bozos who think our coach

doesn't know what he's doing! This team looked well prepared, focused. The shifting defense gave Maryland fits. Our guys are finding ways to beat people, and that's coaching. Tied for first in the Big Ten. I'm pretty pleased right now!

Re: Not to mention the flock of bozos who think our coach

My only bitch was the defense could have been better. Giving up fifty percent from the field is a habit they need to get out of.

Not making excuses especially knowing how many make fun of the we are young excuse. But young teams seem to struggle on defense. And TC is not known for tough defensive teams to begin with.

Also said MD's height would hurt us!

Shows what a Kensucky fan knows about basketball!

And, while I understand your point, I really thought our on the ball defense looked better than it has all season. We were hassling the hell out of them. Maryland is a damn good shooting team. They've got guys that can knock it down.

Very few teams have 6 players who can shoot lights out from behind the arc. That fact forces teams to go small otherwise their big men will be forced to guard the perimeter at which point we just drive around them. I think the defense is much better then most think and that is coaching. Troy is a match up nightmare for every team in the conference even with the mistakes he makes. The one play he made tonight tell a lot about his ability. He drove the lane attempt a short jump shot that missed then got the rebound and put it back in. He jumped up twice before any of the defenders got off their feet once

Their leading scorers (and volumn shooters) were under 50%, but one thing for sure, Maryland's loss was not the result of an off-shooting night.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT