ADVERTISEMENT

Ok, not sure how popular this is, but I’m already obsessed.

I don’t think I will ever pay a celebrity for this, but I will never say never. Give me Bubbles, Omar or Snoop from the Wire and I might think about it.

I signed up for the app this morning curious to see who’s on it and how they value themselves. Look what I found.

https://www.cameo.com/cwat205?utm_s...m=ios_app&_branch_match_id=721702024818521595

Gary Busey and Tommy Chong would be pretty hilarious I imagine. Isn’t MTIF the Brooke Burke fan ... she is on there. Also find it interesting that Mariano Rivera is on there ... I could never bring myself to pay $1 for a message ... but that’s me.

Gary Busey and Tommy Chong would be pretty hilarious I imagine. Isn’t MTIF the Brooke Burke fan ... she is on there. Also find it interesting that Mariano Rivera is on there ... I could never bring myself to pay $1 for a message ... but that’s me.
Only $109.99 for Brooke Burke @MyTeamIsOnTheFloor

I don’t think I will ever pay a celebrity for this, but I will never say never. Give me Bubbles, Omar or Snoop from the Wire and I might think about it.

I signed up for the app this morning curious to see who’s on it and how they value themselves. Look what I found.

https://www.cameo.com/cwat205?utm_s...m=ios_app&_branch_match_id=721702024818521595

I actually have used this site....not for myself but I had one done for a buddy of mine.

He is going thru chemo for prostate cancer. He is a huge hockey/NY Rangers fan since he was a kid. Ron Duguay was a favorite player of his.

Basically for $40 I gave a bit of information on my buddy's situation and love of hockey and Dugay put together a minute and a half personalized video that is sent to him. He gave him a pep talk that really cheered him up and surprised the hell out of him!

I wouldn't ever get one for myself but in this type of situation for a few bucks, it was well worth it!

I actually have used this site....not for myself but I had one done for a buddy of mine.

He is going thru chemo for prostate cancer. He is a huge hockey/NY Rangers fan since he was a kid. Ron Duguay was a favorite player of his.

Basically for $40 I gave a bit of information on my buddy's situation and love of hockey and Dugay put together a minute and a half personalized video that is sent to him. He gave him a pep talk that really cheered him up and surprised the hell out of him!

I wouldn't ever get one for myself but in this type of situation for a few bucks, it was well worth it!

All I hear is you could’ve bought Brooke Burke for me, but elected not to.

We paid $20 (I think) to have Watford congratulate my daughter and son in law at their wedding reception last April. The video was followed by "This is Indiana". They loved it and it pissed off the UK fans.

I thought it was the best bargain of the wedding.
https://www.cameo.com/v/3E0hxUDIj

Last edited:
We paid $20 (I think) to have Watford congratulate my daughter and son in law at their wedding reception last April. The video was followed by "This is Indiana". They loved it and it pissed off the UK fans.

I thought it was the best bargain of the wedding.
https://www.cameo.com/v/3E0hxUDIj

Cool, congratulations! I had no idea and I feel like such a noob. Would you mind posting the bikini pics from the honeymoon again? Travel shots are always my fav!

I've been feeling really down and blue since Brooke wasn't included in the Throwback Tourney. I think a personalized message and pic from her is just what I need to get back on track, good Buddy!

Reactions: sdhoosier
Cool, congratulations! I had no idea and I feel like such a noob. Would you mind posting the bikini pics from the honeymoon again? Travel shots are always my fav!
The honeymoon pictures were posted on social media a long time ago.. Two weeks island hopping in French Polynesia

I see that new on Cameo is the Big O, Oscar Robertson. Kinda surprised his price is $301. Not sure many under 40 y.o. know who he is or how good he was.

As a comparison you can get Isiah Thomas for $245.

I see that new on Cameo is the Big O, Oscar Robertson. Kinda surprised his price is $301. Not sure many under 40 y.o. know who he is or how good he was.

As a comparison you can get Isiah Thomas for $245.

That may be the best non-nudity sports figure photograph of all time.

(Too bad it involves a Cincinnati.)

Reactions: Sope Creek
Seems a little steep

It might be worth $31 for this story? :

Reviewed by E*** on May 3rd, 2020

Thank you so much - that story of Archie owing you the half mill made my boyfriend and all of his best friends from IU laugh- They can’t stop playing it. thank you for such a thoughtful message!

This is like the books my parents used to get me where they had my name and address mentioned in the book. Grover would say, "Van, don't turn this page because there is a monster at the end of this book".

Yep. Just like that book.

OqeHWOI.jpg

vvgRqNo.jpg

rRLqYq5.png

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: sglowrider
My wife and I were talking about this this morning. She's a Smiths fan so I thought about getting her a video of Morrissey wishing her a happy birthday and then saying some racist bullshit or shit-talking Johnny Marr.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT