ADVERTISEMENT

OK Let's get this party started: Tennessee su_ _ _

mobilehoosier

Senior
Nov 17, 2012
Mobile, Alabama
Time to quit playing nice around these Tennessee fans. Huge Grin!
We're going to kick Tennessee's ass. We will run and pass at will with our second string QB, third string RT, and third string RB. (Imagine how bad we'd beat them with our starters.) I'm guessing close to 600 yards of total offense.
Tenn will struggle up front on both sides, turn the ball over, and finally run out of gas in the 4th.
IU by 21.
We won't hear Rocky Top too often unless they play it when they punt.
Go Hoosiers!

I will heckle; I expect to win first and foremost. Our players should be ready to give you an all out effort. No excuses, if you win you owned it. Our fans are ready as it has been a couple years since a bowl game. We will try and be balanced and control the game. Our coach seems to have a sense as what to do as in the pulse of the game, exception when completely outclassed

I will heckle; I expect to win first and foremost. Our players should be ready to give you an all out effort. No excuses, if you win you owned it. Our fans are ready as it has been a couple years since a bowl game. We will try and be balanced and control the game. Our coach seems to have a sense as what to do as in the pulse of the game, exception when completely outclassed

Well..., while I don't really care much for the thread title..., I must respond to All Things Vol (respectfully)...

Prepare to be completely outclassed...;):)

///That might light the match...!:confused:\\\

Just kidding, of course..., I expect an evenly matched, hard fought, game and hope that we (INDIANA) emerge the victors...

I'm having real trouble disliking you guys (so far) so here's hoping for a well played, injury free game...

Well..., while I don't really care much for the thread title..., I must respond to All Things Vol (respectfully)...

Prepare to be completely outclassed...;):)

///That might light the match...!:confused:\\\

Just kidding, of course..., I expect an evenly matched, hard fought, game and hope that we (INDIANA) emerge the victors...

I'm having real trouble disliking you guys (so far) so here's hoping for a well played, injury free game...
Well played by us and injury free for both... haha

59706737527a1fb272713934569b2377.jpg

Indiana would crawl through 10 miles of broken glass to trade their last 20 years of basketball for Tennessee's.

What..., you guys won a couple of NCAA Championships over the past 20 years?!?

Congrats!!!

Must have missed that....

You know a guys got nothing when he's using basketball insults on a football board...

Reactions: vesuvius13
Does TN have many Florida players? Other than their home state, where do their recruits come from?

We recruit from a little bit of everywhere. Here's how this year's roster breaks down.

Tennessee 44
Georgia 25
Florida 9
Alabama 6
California 4
North Carolina 4
Louisiana 3
South Carolina 3
Pennsylvania 2
Virginia 2
West Virginia 2
Washington DC 2
Indiana 1
Kentucky 1
Michigan 1
Mississippi 1
Nevada 1
New Jersey 1
Ohio 1
Oklahoma 1
Canada 1
Nigeria 1

Haven’t see much Whoop ass from Rocky Top since Manning, and then one hit wonder TEE MARTIN. Those days are long gone for Tennessee.

it’s time for beat down by the Hoosiers. 8-4. About to be 9-4.

next season will be even better. IU is rocking and on the rise.

That just cause we haven't opened the can yet. Been saving it for YOU.

Reactions: Musteng
We recruit from a little bit of everywhere. Here's how this year's roster breaks down.

Tennessee 44
Georgia 25
Florida 9
Alabama 6
California 4
North Carolina 4
Louisiana 3
South Carolina 3
Pennsylvania 2
Virginia 2
West Virginia 2
Washington DC 2
Indiana 1
Kentucky 1
Michigan 1
Mississippi 1
Nevada 1
New Jersey 1
Ohio 1
Oklahoma 1
Canada 1
Nigeria 1
Thanks, great.
Nigeria?

Reactions: Army_Strong_Vol1
What..., you guys won a couple of NCAA Championships over the past 20 years?!?

Congrats!!!

Must have missed that....

You know a guys got nothing when he's using basketball insults on a football board...

20 years was too broad... 15 years and it’s a slam dunk for Tennessee.

Tennessee has finished in the AP 25 six times in the last 15 years, Indiana just 3.

Tennessee has 9 NCAA tournament appearances in the last 15 years, Indiana has 7.

Tennessee has been ranked number 1 at some point in the season twice in the last 15 years, Indiana just 1.

Tennessee has 5 Sweet 16 appearances in that time span, Indiana has 3.

Tennessee has 1 Elite Eight appearance in that time span compared to indiana’s 0.

Indiana does edge Tennessee in NBA draft picks during this time frame with 9, compared to Tennessee's 8.

Indiana is currently in a 4 NCAA tournament drought. Tennessee was a 3 seed in 2017 and a 2 seed in 2018.

Tennessee’s 2020 recruiting class is ranked 4th. Indiana... 32nd.

Last edited:
20 years was too broad... 15 years and it’s a slam dunk for Tennessee.

Tennessee has finished in the AP 25 six times in the last 15 years, Indiana just 3.

Tennessee has 9 NCAA tournament appearances in the last 15 years, Indiana has 7.

Tennessee has been ranked number 1 at some point in the season twice in the last 15 years, Indiana just 1.

Tennessee has 5 Sweet 16 appearances in that time span, Indiana has 3.

Tennessee has 1 Elite Eight appearance in that time span compared to indiana’s 0.

Indiana does edge Tennessee in NBA draft picks during this time frame with 9, compared to Tennessee's 8.

Indiana is currently in a 4 NCAA tournament drought. Tennessee was a 3 seed in 2017 and a 2 seed in 2018.

Tennessee’s 2020 recruiting class is ranked 4th. Indiana... 32nd.

Quite literally, nobody outside of Tennessee cares about your basketball team.

Feel free to come back over on our "basketball" board and let us know if you ever win an NCAA Championship...

Here's fair warning: If you triple down on this nonsense (on our Football board), I'll have to start making fun of you...

Reactions: vesuvius13
Quite literally, nobody outside of Tennessee cares about your basketball team.

Feel free to come back over on our "basketball" board and let us know if you ever win an NCAA Championship...

Here's fair warning: If you triple down on this nonsense (on our Football board), I'll have to start making fun of you...

I'll triple down on our basketball program being a lot better than yours for 15 years lol

Okay... you're truly an idiot..., and once again, slowly..., NOBODY (especially those of us on an INDIANA FOOTBALL board) could care less about your bb team...

You care enough to respond.

And you have yet to acknowledge I’m right. That’s all I’m really here for.

I think it is hilarious that they are even here on our football board! For such a superior football program (and basketball) they shouldn't even have to play the game against such an unworthy opponent. Reminds me of fans from the team in W Lafayette! They were a dumpster fire the last couple of years and all of the sudden the class of the SEC...again sounds like another team we know and love!

Reactions: 76-1
I think it is hilarious that they are even here on our football board! For such a superior football program (and basketball) they shouldn't even have to play the game against such an unworthy opponent. Reminds me of fans from the team in W Lafayette! They were a dumpster fire the last couple of years and all of the sudden the class of the SEC...again sounds like another team we know and love!

I put him on ignore.

I was under the impression that they have a pretty good football team... Guess that's not the case if all they want to talk about is bb on our Football board...

Reactions: Lillyr66
Okay... you're truly an idiot..., and once again, slowly..., NOBODY (especially those of us on an INDIANA FOOTBALL board) could care less about your bb team...
Couldn't care less unless there actually is a level that you do care

Time to quit playing nice around these Tennessee fans. Huge Grin!
We're going to kick Tennessee's ass. We will run and pass at will with our second string QB, third string RT, and third string RB. (Imagine how bad we'd beat them with our starters.) I'm guessing close to 600 yards of total offense.
Tenn will struggle up front on both sides, turn the ball over, and finally run out of gas in the 4th.
IU by 21.
We won't hear Rocky Top too often unless they play it when they punt.
Go Hoosiers!
You won't control the lines and our guys won't be running out of gas. UGA, UF or Alabama didn't have 600 yards against us and that was early in the season when we played before getting our injured players back so a bunch of boys from dairy farms who lost their virginity to a heifer won't either. You will be just like the rest of the Big 10, get your ass handed to you as our strength and speed will leave you watching as our guys leave you standing. And then, surprise! Jujuan Jennings will be back for the 2nd half and he will do to your DB"s what he has done all year and that is run over them on his way to the end zone. And your 2nd string QB will sue your OL for lack of support after UT sends players from all over the field to pound him into the ground. Pruitt didn't win 3 national championships as a DC because he feels sorry for weaker teams. BTW on your way to Jacksonville, stop at UT and UGA and see what real football facilities look like. We have high schools in the south who have better facilities than IU. So get ready to see SEC football up close and then you will know why our conference has the most football championships.

Last edited:
You won't control the lines and our guys won't be running out of gas. UGA, UF or Alabama didn't have 600 yards against us and that was early in the season when we played before getting our injured players back so a bunch of boys from dairy farms who lost their virginity to a heifer won't either. You will be just like the rest of the Big 10, get your ass handed to you as our strength and speed will leave you watching as our guys leave you standing. And then, surprise! Jujuan Jennings will be back for the 2nd half and he will do to your DB"s what he has done all year and that is run over them on his way to the end zone. And your 2nd string QB will sue your OL for lack of support after UT sends players from all over the field to pound him into the ground. Pruitt didn't win 3 national championships as a DC because he feels sorry for weaker teams. BTW on your way to Jacksonville, stop at UT and UGA and see what real football facilities look like. We have high schools in the south who have better facilities than IU. So get ready to see SEC football up close and then you will no way our conference has the most football championships.

This is gonna be fun...;)

ADVERTISEMENT