ADVERTISEMENT

Ok. I can’t even watch this team.

rocketo

All-American
Feb 23, 2007
So fundamentally poor right now and frankly there are about 3-4 players giving it their all and playing solid. The rest just totally out of sync.

Hope we come back and win, but I will read about it. Not worth the frustration.

I support CAM and there is still time to recover, but look like total dog shit right now. He better get his shit together

That he’s our ****ing coach. He’s a smart guy and had some damn good Dayton teams. Coming into the B1G is a different animal though.
It’s apparent that he’s over his head, though. He’ll get plenty more time, but they’re getting dominated by an average Purdue team at home.

A day of contrasts: so excited to see Coach & so many players back, but unfortunately none of his teachings were executed on the floor. Today's team should have been out there for halftime; would it have really hurt their second half performance?

So fundamentally poor right now and frankly there are about 3-4 players giving it their all and playing solid. The rest just totally out of sync.

Hope we come back and win, but I will read about it. Not worth the frustration.

I support CAM and there is still time to recover, but look like total dog shit right now. He better get his shit together
What do you see that even gives you the slimmest of hope Archie can right the ship? Besides beating the eff out of bottom D1 teams in the ooc schedule, Archie can not get the job done.

It’s apparent that he’s over his head, though. He’ll get plenty more time, but they’re getting dominated by an average Purdue team at home.

Came over here to get a take about what is going on at IU. Lack of coaching, hustle, and poor defense for sure. Talent is there. What is with the comments about Purdue being an average team? Not sure that is true if you have been following the progress. Hopefully things turn around for IU.

Came over here to get a take about what is going on at IU. Lack of coaching, hustle, and poor defense for sure. Talent is there. What is with the comments about Purdue being an average team? Not sure that is true if you have been following the progress. Hopefully things turn around for IU.
I saw a 13-10 team that has really struggled on the road come into AH and control the game. The “average” description seemed pretty accurate in the context of games away from Mackey, but they rolled IU today.

Reactions: IUgradman
That he’s our ****ing coach. He’s a smart guy and had some damn good Dayton teams. Coming into the B1G is a different animal though.

That’s just it. He’s not cutting it in the Big Ten. There’s an increasingly good chance we’ll miss the tournament again.

And, if we do, he should be fired.

All too much focus with RMK's on what is missing. Pre-2000 IU is Coke. Post 2000 IU is new Coke. Once you get past the red packaging the similarities end. I'm hard pressed to look at the schedule and see another "for sure" win.

Yeah that was awful, just a horrible loss that can't be excused.

He's getting that vibe, or he has that vibe. I have no confidence that he can win a big game...from getting blown out by Rutgers in the big ten tourney to getting destroyed by OSU with a bid on the line to games like this.

The whole world is watching and a below average talent but very well coached and tough Purdue team just made us eat their shit.

It's not a talent issue. Purdue basically has our leftovers like Hunter and Shasha and they made us eat their shit.

The thing is the last three games havent even been close. We were never in any of them.

He's getting that vibe, or he has that vibe. I have no confidence that he can win a big game...from getting blown out by Rutgers in the big ten tourney to getting destroyed by OSU with a bid on the line to games like this.

The whole world is watching and a below average talent but very well coached and tough Purdue team just made us eat their shit.

It's not a talent issue. Purdue basically has our leftovers like Hunter and Shasha and they made us eat their shit.
I’ll take “leftover” basketball players over athletes any ole day. B-ball is 5 b-ball players working as a team to beat their opponent

What do you see that even gives you the slimmest of hope Archie can right the ship? Besides beating the eff out of bottom D1 teams in the ooc schedule, Archie can not get the job done.
Nothing continues to play Green and let him shoot

This is wrong. He has beaten some really good teams. So just stop.

Maybe he is in over his head. But he deserves the chance to course correct.

I’d agree with this in year 1 or 2.

But he’s had plenty of opportunity. And he hasn’t moved the needle much, if at all. That’s the thing that screams out at me: we haven’t even improved.

Reactions: IUgradman
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT