ADVERTISEMENT

Ohio State game headed toward sellout

Enjoyable interview. This will be a great event, even with the 10,000 or so A-hia fans that will inevitably be on hand making asses of themselves.

IUs innovative approach to addressing all student athletes from a 360 degree development perspective is market changing and will become the model to emulate.

Athletics overall are in good condition and getting better. The last few days of recruiting results in FB and MBB is very encouraging.

Keep it coming Fred!

Reactions: RBB89 and ESalum86
Enjoyable interview. This will be a great event, even with the 10,000 or so A-hia fans that will inevitably be on hand making asses of themselves.

IUs innovative approach to addressing all student athletes from a 360 degree development perspective is market changing and will become the model to emulate.

Athletics overall are in good condition and getting better. The last few days of recruiting results in FB and MBB is very encouraging.

Keep it coming Fred!
I wonder what the Bucknut fans will complain about more: the dirt in the south end zone near their precious equipment truck, or all the nonexistent seats that we're adding (although to be fair, I still see an inordinate amount of our own fans whining about that)? Because you know it's coming. They are so unbelievably condescending.

Hate to admit it but I'm bringing 2 OSU fans myself. 2 of my closest friends in the world are OSU fans so we had to go. We are making a day of it and we'll spend lots of money at Nicks and various local businesses. I'll work real hard to out cheer them. A sellout crowd on Thursday night with an upset of OSU would be the exact springboard this team would need to a magical season. Love where IU football is right now. I've not felt this hopeful since Coach Hoeppner took over. Still miss Coach H.

Reactions: RBB89
Hate to admit it but I'm bringing 2 OSU fans myself. 2 of my closest friends in the world are OSU fans so we had to go. We are making a day of it and we'll spend lots of money at Nicks and various local businesses. I'll work real hard to out cheer them. A sellout crowd on Thursday night with an upset of OSU would be the exact springboard this team would need to a magical season. Love where IU football is right now. I've not felt this hopeful since Coach Hoeppner took over. Still miss Coach H.
That sounds like a great day!

I wonder what the Bucknut fans will complain about more: the dirt in the south end zone near their precious equipment truck, or all the nonexistent seats that we're adding (although to be fair, I still see an inordinate amount of our own fans whining about that)? Because you know it's coming. They are so unbelievably condescending.

There was a day when there would be 15 - 20k of those clowns in our stadium, thankfully those days are long gone.

Reactions: CC Mac and RBB89
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT