ADVERTISEMENT

Oh Shocker Radical Left Winger BIden Gearing Up for 2025 bringing racism to everyone's door

Lugar was all time great. Those days are gone. He spoke to us in Indy at Beta Club Convention when I was a junior in High School. I listened to every word. There’s no one in DC in right now in either party that could hold Lugar’s shock.

Mike Braun went to DC with good intentions. He thought he could find compromise and pass good legislation. He found out there’s no chance for that and he’s leaving DC for State Government where he thinks he can impact our lives positively.

Stoll, do you ever wonder about owners of businesses such as Braun who are used to getting their own way ?

Can they adjust to working within an organization such as the Senate or House which requires patience, smoozing, and compromise.

Being governor may be a better match for Braun. Guess we will see, as it looks as if he is a shoe in.

Reactions: JamieDimonsBalls
Stoll, do you ever wonder about owners of businesses such as Braun who are used to getting their own way ?

Can they adjust to working within an organization such as the Senate or House which requires patience, smoozing, and compromise.

Being governor may be a better match for Braun. Guess we will see, as it looks as if he is a shoe in.
I’m waiting to see how he handles his baby, the mid states corridor. Definite conflict of interest there…

Reactions: Spartans9312

I think you have a great point. But even Business Owners have to learn compromise. I owned my own business 40 years. I had to do many things differently than a really wanted to.

BTW Braun is going to cause a hailstorm after he’s elected. I am salivating at the Dems on here going crazy. They will go more insane than Trump what has caused.

• Love
Reactions: Joe_Hoopsier
I’m waiting to see how he handles his baby, the mid states corridor. Definite conflict of interest there…
That’s going to be small potatoes compared to what he really plans on getting done. It will be transformative.

“Transformative” isn’t always good for the local population
It might not be for some. We shall see. The old guard republicans are doing everything they can to stop him. The racist ad has been horrible. They can’t stand the thought of not being able to control him.

It might not be for some. We shall see. The old guard republicans are doing everything they can to stop him. The racist ad has been horrible. They can’t stand the thought of not being able to control him.
I haven’t paid much attention as o figured he would cruise to the nomination

Aloha is obstinately obsessed with Trump and purging anyone and everyone who would ever vote for him or even CONSIDER it. If that means reducing the party to Aloha and 7 other dudes, he’d sign up for it.

He is COMPLETELY irrational when it comes to Trump.
That simply isn't true... He doesn't want to purge people like COH, McM, etc because they will vote for Trump because he knows if there was a better candidate they would vote for that candidate. Personally, I don't like Trump either and really don't understand why people would vote only for Trump. I didn't like Romney but if came down to hm or Biden I easily vote for him even though he sure wouldn't be my candidate of choice.

Reactions: Aloha Hoosier
That’s going to be small potatoes compared to what he really plans on getting done. It will be transformative.
Transformative = good for business owners like him & Hank Menke that stand to make millions saving on transportation costs while the local communities suffer…☹️

I think you have a great point. But even Business Owners have to learn compromise. I owned my own business 40 years. I had to do many things differently than a really wanted to.

BTW Braun is going to cause a hailstorm after he’s elected. I am salivating at the Dems on here going crazy. They will go more insane than Trump what has caused.
Is it wrong that this actually makes me sleep better at night? If I could wave a shotgun barrel shaped magic wand, and inflict perpetual bowel agony upon thee, I would and then remove all toilet paper and baby wipes from their homes!
Dem's are the tragic intestinal aromatic essence of the fermentation of bad ideas and the male version of monthly cramps, that are placed upon the world. Even straight women hate them.

Transformative = good for business owners like him & Hank Menke that stand to make millions saving on transportation costs while the local communities suffer…☹️
The Transformative I am aware of isn’t business related.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT