ADVERTISEMENT

OG vs Lakers

edub72

Junior
Jan 17, 2018
OG looked great against Lakers / Lebron. I hadn’t see him play in a while. Physical and smooth with nice jumper nowadays. Has plenty of size, strength, and quickness.

Reactions: brianiu and kkott
OG looked great against Lakers / Lebron. I hadn’t see him play in a while. Physical and smooth with nice jumper nowadays. Has plenty of size, strength, and quickness.

he’s a stud. Work on his upper body and he will be built like Lebron. His legs are already as strong. Guy had some trunks at IU and started the shortY shorts trend.

Reactions: ulrey
He really bothered Lebron. He’s the match up that will hurt a point forward. He has the quickness and strength to guard 3-4 spots on the floor. He showed that early on when we played UK.

Reactions: kkott
He's become even better pro than I expected .
Right now he's passed Vic imo..No knock on Vic .Time may still tell with him.

He's become even better pro than I expected .
Right now he's passed Vic imo..No knock on Vic .Time may still tell with him.
Defensively yes. That’s what he’s out there for but let’s not get carried away. Vic is coming off injury and a quite significant one.

Reactions: skippy1813
Oladipo has been a 2 time all-star. OG was promise but he's not quite passed Vic yet.

You are probably right but if Toronto offered OG for VO to the Pacers and you were GM would you take it.

You are probably right but if Toronto offered OG for VO to the Pacers and you were GM would you take it.

I mean, maybe. But only because Dipo is coming off a major injury and quite possibly won't ever be the same. Pre-injury, it's still Dipo all the way. And that's no knock on OG.

I mean, maybe. But only because Dipo is coming off a major injury and quite possibly won't ever be the same. Pre-injury, it's still Dipo all the way. And that's no knock on OG.
That is what GM's work with. Right now it's post injury VO. Hopefully he gets his explosion back. Really like both these players.

I think the big plus for VO is his leadership.

It took VO a couple of years to get to his big season n Indy. OG came into his rookie year coming off injury so let's see where he is when he is 25. This is first year with a consistent starting role and 30 mpg. He has been really efficient with stellar D. There is more data to gather to finish the comparison.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT