ADVERTISEMENT

Offseason Hype Media

number 1 looks like Rob Phinisee, seems like he was here 20 years ago but hasn't been gone long at all, he will always have the Purdue game his 1 shining moment.

I had a tick on my nuts once when I was young. Not a great experience having your mom remove a tick from your nutsack. I hate ticks.
I remember my mom dabbing fingernail polish on my chigger-infested scrotum.

“Those were the days, yes, they were.” ~ Cream

At my step daughter-in-law’s home wedding, the photographer was a friend of hers who went to the same Bloomington church and was apparently unfamiliar with chigger bites. As my wife and I were leaving the reception, my wife complained to me about her chiggar bites, saying, “Those damn chiggars!”. Well, the door behind us had been left open and the photographer overheard her, letting out a loud, “EXCUSE ME?”. They haven’t spoken since, being the misunderstanding that it was, triggered by the “chigger”.

Your average would be 33 minutes/game since you appeared in only one game. If you come back for the last game of the season and play the last 3 minutes in a blowout, your average would be 18 minutes/game since you appeared in two games. I'm on cup #5.

Go Crazy Wtf GIF
Guess that makes sense from looking at box scores... I'm old.

• Haha
Reactions: hookyIU1990
Guess that makes sense from looking at box scores... I'm old.
It is how MPG is calculated (a player has to enter a game for their MPG to be impacted).
That being said I don’t think it makes sense. As an example it looks as though Bank’s departure opened up nearly 11 MPG but he didn’t play in 12 games. When you divide his total minutes by the number of IU games he only averaged 6 1/2 minutes a game. The official MPG stat is kind of goofy.

Reactions: kkott
It is how MPG is calculated (a player has to enter a game for their MPG to be impacted).
That being said I don’t think it makes sense. As an example it looks as though Bank’s departure opened up nearly 11 MPG but he didn’t play in 12 games. When you divide his total minutes by the number of IU games he only averaged 6 1/2 minutes a game. The official MPG stat is kind of goofy.
Yeah, just in thinking about it, I assumed it would be just total minutes played divided by games (or at least games available), but when I looked it up I then did see and recall how its actually kept. And it is strange when you think about it.

Reactions: DCDAVID
I remember my mom dabbing fingernail polish on my chigger-infested scrotum.

“Those were the days, yes, they were.” ~ Cream

At my step daughter-in-law’s home wedding, the photographer was a friend of hers who went to the same Bloomington church and was apparently unfamiliar with chigger bites. As my wife and I were leaving the reception, my wife complained to me about her chiggar bites, saying, “Those damn chiggars!”. Well, the door behind us had been left open and the photographer overheard her, letting out a loud, “EXCUSE ME?”. They haven’t spoken since, being the misunderstanding that it was, triggered by the “chigger”.
2 people were involved in that transaction, both should have taken to the grave

• Haha
Reactions: Bucket Getter
I need to build up about 8-10 feet on the dam area. ;)
My buddy down around Tell City built a nice 3 acre pond on his property. Had a small pond and spring and built up a dam. Really great little pond/lake and full of nice bass, bream, catfish and crappie.

Reactions: Cavanagh
My buddy down around Tell City built a nice 3 acre pond on his property. Had a small pond and spring and built up a dam. Really great little pond/lake and full of nice bass, bream, catfish and crappie.
3 acres is big, get a jet ski out there baby! I am hoping for 2 on mine when it is done.

Reactions: kkott
3 acres is big, get a jet ski out there baby! I am hoping for 2 on mine when it is done.
He had the land and the topography was pretty much perfect. I think the dam was all he really had to add. Think maybe he dug out some of the opposite end and made a little island. He built a nice dock with a roof over one part. Great place to hang out, swim and fish!

Reactions: Cavanagh
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT