ADVERTISEMENT

Officiating.

Not that it would have made a difference in some of the calls, but I will never forget the Philip Rivers game where we never got a break with the ACC crew. Heck, we never get a break with B1G crews either, but I thought the agreement was that on the road your conference officials were there.

Why was there not a B1G crew there?
In my opinion, the announcers on TV were worse than the officials. Did you hear that one guy say IU was going to be 3-0 after the win? Did you hear that woman say at halftime that Wake Forest's defense was keeping Jordan from getting a lot of yards? I think he had around 79 at that time. Did you hear one of them say IU wasn't scoring very many points at halftime? The Hoosiers had 17 points at that time. If they had kicked a field goal before halftime, they would have been on pace to score 40 points.

In my opinion, the announcers on TV were worse than the officials. Did you hear that one guy say IU was going to be 3-0 after the win? Did you hear that woman say at halftime that Wake Forest's defense was keeping Jordan from getting a lot of yards? I think he had around 79 at that time. Did you hear one of them say IU wasn't scoring very many points at halftime? The Hoosiers had 17 points at that time. If they had kicked a field goal before halftime, they would have been on pace to score 40 points.

well it is the ACC network....the broadcast is skewed to east coast fans. much like the B!G network pretty much skews to the teams from the B1G.

Tommy Bowden on their studio show made it sound like WF was in control and we were lucky to be in the game. IIR, we had 17 points and a TD lead. lol He was talking about how our stats were high, but only the 17 points to show for it. Was trying to make us sound poor.

ADVERTISEMENT